Shot

A.U: Non killing game. Shuichi was able to convict a murderer, but the killer had connections. Kokichi is the adopted brother of Mikan.

"Hey Kokichi?" Shuichi called. "Can you come here?"

Said boy got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, where Shuichi was. "What do you need?"

Shuichi looked out from the fridge. "We need to go to the store. We're out of milk, eggs, cheese and apples. We're also running low on orange juice, sugar, and flour."

Kokichi nodded. "Let me grab a my wallet. I'll meet you at the entrance."

The purple haired boy ran up to his room. He grabbed a coat and his wallet. It was the middle of winter and it was getting cold. Kokichi was wearing black jeans with matching combat boots. He was wearing a purple t-shirt with the panda logo. He wore his checkered bandana that he always did.

Many of his fellow students asked why he wore it but he alway dodge the question. This was because the reason he wore it was very personal. It hid a nasty scars around his neck.

Kokichi's parents died in a car crash when he was ten. Kokichi was bounced around the foster system for the next three years, where he was neglected. Because of all this, Kokichi fell into a deep depression.

On his thirteenth birthday, which his foster family had conveniently forgotten, Kokichi tried to take his own life. He used a rope from the garage and hung himself from the ceiling fan.

His seven year old first brother found him after a few minutes. Instead of the parents being worried, they scolded Kokichi. They said that he just did it for attention, and that he had scared their son for no reason.

They returned him to the orphanage. He stayed there for one more year, before he was adopted by a loving family. They had a daughter named Mikan. She was studying to be the Ultimate Nurse. Kokichi learned how to save people in emergencies. Kokichi was so good at it, they he could pass as the Ultimate Nurse like Mikan.

Kokichi grabbed his wallet and rushed to the entrance. He waited there for a few minute before Shuichi walked up with Katio.

Shuichi was wearing black jeans, sneaker and windbreaker. He had a dark blue scarf around his neck and black gloves.

Katio was wearing his purple jacket and a black scarf around his neck. He had gray jeans and brown winter boots. He also wore white gloves.

Kokichi bit his lip. He didn't really like Katio, but it wasn't like he could make him not come.

Shuichi waved at him. "Sorry. Katio realized that he needed a few things from the store."

Kokichi shrugged. "Whatever. Come on. It cold out here."

As they walked to the store, someone was watching them. This person was an amateur assassin. A man who Shuichi had convinced hired the man to kill him as revenge.

Katio had to get some paper and other small things for the new summester coming up. Kokichi had bought his things a few weeks before. He was there to get some more Panta. His personal supply was running low.

Shuichi raised an eyebrow at this. "What is it with you and Panda?"

Kokichi grinned. "It tastes good. Is there a problem with that?"

Shuichi shrugged as he placed the eggs in the basket. "No. I just don't see you you're so focused on that one."

Kokichi tilted his head. "Huh. I don't know. I think it's because it was the first soda I tried."

Katio came around the corner. All of them had their own basket to get their own things. Katio's, along with the school supplies, had a book on NASA.

Kokichi had some Panda, chips, grapes, apples, cheese, ice cream treats and small sudoku book. He spotted it on the shelf, and he grabbed it. Sudoku was one of his favorite games.