14- Secrets of FAB5

Third person P.O.V.

"Right, right, right...No, no... Fuck....!!" Cabir almost cried losing the third time in a row to Manik who smirked. "Take it, Cabir Malhotra, ha I won again..." Cabir was frustrated but a small smile was tugged on his lips. Girls have gone out shopping so it was just both of them hanging around while Dhruv rest at his home.

Cabir has always wished for a Brother, though he loves all three of his sisters and has always treated Dhruv as his brother still a guy who could live with him and can share such an evening regularly was still his thought and finally, Manik came into their life.

"Can't believe for a person who never played Call of Duty, you learned quickly, but I am only losing these games to motivate you else I am a pro..." He said raising his invisible collars and Manik rolled his eyes.

"Sure Cabir Malhotra, anything that can heal your broken ego..." Manik scoffed while Cabir threw a pillow on his face making him chuckle. In his more than 500 years being alive on this earth, he never thought he will be taking such abuse from anyone but Cabir sure has made a little space in his dead heart and he will not agree but he was happy.

"Fine Baby Cabir, you have declared a war..." With that said they both started hitting each other with the pillows like little kids. "Holy Fucks, ouch that hurts.. Wait, you big bad man..." Cabir jumped on him while Manik shrieked from under him.

"Get off me, you fat ass..." Cabir grinned applying more pressure. "What the fuck is going on?" Girls walked in looking all shocked at the scene in front of them. Cabir happily sat on Manik who was groaning under him. Cabir took a pillow and threw it at Mukti which hit her right across the face making him laugh.

Seeing his distracted mind, Manik turned them both upside down and now he was the one sitting on Cabir... "Fuck Manik Malhotra get off me, I will die..." He cried and now it was Manik's turn to grin while girls were amused seeing both of them. "Take this you shit head..." Manik grinned whereas Nandani  too threw the pillow which hit Manik right across the face.

"You didn't..." He scowled and just like that all five of them were after each other laughing, screaming, and squealing. Cabir's room was a mess now. Manik was busy torturing Mukti when Nandani jumped on him making him freeze... "You monster leave my sister..."

"Seriously you little birdie thinks she can win me," he place his hands on her back and tackle her onto the bed caging her in his arms while she struggled, seeing her this close, Manik was losing his cool, how similar she looks to his Nandani, the girl who has been a sole reason of his happiness. He looked closer and found her eye color is a little different than Nandani's. Her are hazel while Nandani's were brown.

Nandani's heart was beating so fast feeling him this close, Jesus how handsome he is... Everything about him just seems perfect and his messy brown hair, she just wants to run her fingers in them all day... Holy hell, what is she thinking... "Fuck..." Manik screamed when he felt a weight on his body and he leaned more into Nandani making her eyes widen than before. Cabir has jumped on him

"Ouch..." Now it was Cabir who cried when Mukti jumped on him and soon Aliya jumped on her making Manik buried under their weights. But the one thing that made Nandani smile was he didn't let all of them fall on her, he was on his elbows managing everyone on his back without letting her hurt making her heart flutter.

And soon they all were laughing, all five of them were happy today, all five of them had found solace in each other and one thing was sure, a new bond was made today with a promise to be never broken.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************