Discovery

You slowly walked to the door of your aunt and uncle's house, unlocking it with the key under the doormat. You opened the door and walked in, seeing the house empty. You walked over to the couch and dropped your bag to the ground. You then laid on the couch, the tear still falling. You looked over at the coffee table and saw a photo.

You picked up the photo and saw on it was you and your parents. Both of them had died when you were 12 to a car crash, and now that you're 17, it still hurts like if it happened yesterday. You lived in my aunt and uncle's house ever since the accident, but they're almost never home. They're both business workers and always come home late, like at 11 or 12, but sometimes don't come back till the morning.

Today was the start of summer vacation, the 3 month long vacation where you can finally put your feet up and rest and watch the TV without a care in the world, but it was different for you. With the loss of your girlfriend you read of yesterday, everything was ruined for you. You thought that you were gonna spend the entire summer with her, but you guessed not.

You put the photo in you pocket and closed your eyes, wiping off the tear with your hoodie, soon opening them and thinking.

"Maybe I should go for a walk. That'll get my mind off her."

You stood up from the couch and walked over to the door, opening it and walking out.

Near the house was a small forest, one that people would walk through to get their mind off the bad things. You walked down a dirt path, looking up at the glistening sun breach its blinding light in the gaps between the trees.

You then came across a small picnic table tear a tree. You sat down at it and let out a sigh.

"How am I tired? I barely walked."

After thinking for a few seconds, you were interrupted when the sound of a bush near you began rustling. You stood up and slowly walked to the bush, thinking there's probably just a bunny in the bush or something. After getting closer to it, you reached your hand out for it and pushed it open, and what you saw surprised you.

It looked like some anthropomorphic creature. A pitch black visor covering its face, with red lights on it to indicate its face. It had a black visor ring and two ear of a dog, both having red markings on them. Its fur was black but the tip of its ears was grey. It had white belly fur and the rest being black. It had, abnormal sized thighs with a logo printed on them. Its legs were a dark grey but it's foot was white. It had a large tail, begin half black and white.

Upon seeing this, you were in shock, and screamed.

"AHHH!"

The creature was frightened by this and back away a few steps. You stopped and looked at it, thinking this was some sort of dog

"Hey don't worry, I won't hurt you" You said to the creature as you let your hand out, the creature slowly walking to it. You kept your hand out and looked away, closing your eyes. Soon after, the creature had slowly placed its visor under your hand, closing its eyes. It was almost like you had tamed it or something, but then something strange happened.

"Hello" The creature whispered, causing you to jump back.

"You can talk?" You asked, confused now

"Well, yes"

"Eh .. . Gah. . . What?" You were lost for words.

"I'm sorry if I scared you in anyway, I didn't mean to"

"Well, you did surprise me when you first spoke, but I forgive you."

A smile grew on the creatures visor.