Ask me Anything!

So, this story has just hit 5k reads, which I'm pretty surprised to see. I never thought people would like this story, but I guess you guys, really did! I have a second part to this story, and I'm planning on making a 3rd if you wanted to know, but that won't come for some time, sorry about that, writing takes time to do. As the title says, you can ask me, VilSlav, anything you'd like. Hell, if you really want, ask Sky some questions if you'd like. She's busy now, but I'll let her know of your questions! Leave em' down in the comments, and until next time my friends. Peace!

——————————————

Wow! 5 minutes later and we're already getting questions! Nice! Anyways, this one comes from @aregona

"what made you make this story?"

So to answer that, what made me make this story was first reading @Iloveroblox000 Protogen x reader story. When I saw the number of reads it had, it made me ask myself this. Is this really what people like to see? Soon enough I checked other Protogen X Reader stories and it was always the same thing. Reads in the thousands, hundreds of votes and comments and whatnot. When seeing this, it gave me an idea. Maybe, if I write stories like these, people will like them. So I sat down at my computer, and began writing. Sooner or later, I stood at over 3k reads.

———————————————

Here's another question, coming from @cheeseman374

"why are you such a good friend?"

I could ask you the same question~

———————————————

Alright this one comes from @skeeyr

"are you gonna make another story?(please I beg you)"

Another Protogen x reader? Yes. Another story besides Protogen x readers? Yes. Expected release date of one of the two? I have no idea.