°•{~Chapter 8~}•°

Thank you for 1k views!!!!(。>ω<)。 

Third POV 

Izuku and Katsuki were engrossed in their own coversation while the other two couples were in a conversation together. The whole coversation Izuku and Katsuki were having was full of Katsuki being completly cautious. He didn't want to anger the greenette in front of his friends and possibly ruin Izuku's reputation with in seconds of him being upset. 

"I-Izu do you m-mind.... i-if I lean on you?" Katsuki stammered out, nervously picking at his skin on the  tip of his finger. Izuku answered by lifting Katsuki up and setting him on his lap earning a startled squeak from Katsuki as he landed on Izuku's lap. 

After katsuki finally settled in Izuku's lap calming down the blush that was spread across his cheeks. He leand back into Izuku's chest looking up at the greenette. The two continued on with their conversation that Izuku wasn't even paying much attention to. Izuku's eyes kept flickering down to Katsuki's lips, thinking about how the two were interupted half an hour ago.  

Katsuki finally noticed Izuku's eyes kept lowering, and Izuku giving small answers through their small conversation. It finally slapped him in the face that Izuku wanted to kiss him, he thought about leaning in and giving Izuku what he wanted (and honestly what he wanted too). 

But then he thought about how his friends would react. He rembered that when Kaminari and Shinso started making out there would only be small comments about getting a room. So Katsuki thought he was in the clear as long as him and Izuku didn't get too heated, which he thought he could stop if that happened even though he knew it'd be a bit hard since he found Izuku so addicting. 

Katsuki tillted his head up more making direct eye contact with Izuku's jade lust filled eyes before leaning onto Izuku's lips. Izuku knew where Katsuki was going as soon as Katsuki looked into his eyes, he knew Katsuki wanted this just as much as he did. Izuku leand into Katsuki planting his lips on top of the other. His arms wrapped around the blonde's waist pulling him closer. The kiss was hungery and needy, as soon as Izuku was about to deepen the kiss slipping his tounge past the blond's plump pink lips an "ehem" rang throught interupting them. 

Mina didn't even try hiding her annoyance as she interupted Katsuki from kissing some guy she thought wasn't good enough for Katsuki and never would be in her opinion. Mina glared at Izuku as katsuki untangled him self from Izuku turning back to his friends a light blush evident on his face. 

"I don't think you've properly introduced me to your friend, Bakubabes." Annoyance laced Mina's voice as she brought an obviously fake smile across her face. 

Mina wasn't homophobic, a majority of her friends are either gay or somewhere else on the spectrum. She has no room to be homophobic, she just thinks Katsuki would be better shipped with Ochako. The sweet bubbly type with a mean arrogant boy, but too bad for her Ochako's dating Tsu. Or Cami would go nicely with him, a flirty girl with Katsuki just sounds perfect to Mina, but Katsuki always says no when Mina brings up Cami. 

"Oh r-right! S-Sorry Mina."  Katsuki stammered hopping up from Izuku's lap. "Um.. Mina this is Izuku Midoriya, and Zuku this is Mina Ashido." Katsuki said gesturing back and forth between the two.  

"Nice to Meet you Mina." Izuku greeted flashing a friendly smile. 

"You can just call me Ashido." Mina spoke up staring daggers into Izuku. Her fiancé glanced over at her knowing Mina wasn't being as friendly like she usually was, Kirishima's eyes showed he was pleading with Mina to be a bit nicer. 

"Sure." Izuku answered with a smile just as noticeably fake as Mina's. Before Mina or Izuku could start something the door bell rang, relieving some tension from Katsuki.