°•{~Chapter 20~}•°

Happy very late Halloween!

Thank you all for 12K views and getting my story to top 10 in Dekubaku (ノ。≧◇≦)ノ!!!

I'm sorry, but this story is a rollercoaster of emotions, but I'm happy you're here!

Third POV

"Nen-nen yo okororiyo suya-suya to oyasuminasai nen-nen yo okororiyo yasashi hito ni sodachimasu you ni kami-sama arigatou enjeru mou arigatou." Akatsuki sang to his younger brother, rocking the seven-year-old back and forth in his lap. 

"Rest Kouki, Ground Zero's gonna get us out of here in no time." Akatsuki tried to smile, he tried to stay hopeful for his younger brother, he needed to stay hopeful for him. He brushed away the just as crimson blood-red hair out of Kouki's face, before placing a small kiss on Kouki's forehead. 

Kouki hummed rusty okay as he leaned into his older brother's touch. Kouki had been through so much more torcher than his older brother. Maybe it was because he was younger and has an easier mind to break, or Dabi and the others just loved watching Akatsuki struggle and fight to help his brother when they'd force him down to watch Kouki get tortured right in front of his eyes. Just to take a picture and send it to their father from a prepaid phone, and then he'd have to watch Dabi light the phone up in flames saying "We can't have anyone track the location." As he'd smile sadistically at Akatsuki who would be horribly beaten right after his brother in hysterical tears. 

"We're gonna make it out." Akatsuki whispered this time not to his brother seeing as he already passed out in his arms. But instead to himself as reassurance as he looked around the old cracky cell room, trying his best to stop any tears that wanted to make their way out. He slouched against the cracked wall, hugging his brother tighter as he tried to join him in sleep. 

"Umm... Deku?" Dabi laughed. "Isn't that your locked up boyfriend?" He snorted, pointing at the frozen still blonde. 

Katsuki turned his head in the two's direction, making eye contact with Izuku. Usually, Izuku's angered expression would cause Katsuki to shut down, asking for forgiveness and trying everything and anything to make Izuku's mood change before things could get worse. But this time he knew that there were other people invouvled in this and not just him, so he couldn't give in and give up, not with this much adrenalin powering his body. 

Before Izuku could get out a single word, Katsuki booked it. He swung up his hand producing a sizeable explosion, not as big as he could before but at least big enough to warrant the other two off. Then he swung open the front door and ran, slamming it behind him, making the door another obstacle for the two behind him.

Katsuki ran out into an old neighbourhood and to his surprise it was still dark out, meaning he had absolutely no concept of what time it was, earlier he thought it was at least seven, but now it could be one in the morning and Izuku was just keeping him on a wired time schedule. 

Katsuki ran and ran, the pain of the rocks stabbing into his feet from the gravel road was something he quickly ignored when he heard Izuku call out his name behind him. Running was not his strong suit compared to others in his class, turns out constantly having smoke around you due to your quirk doesn't help your lungs, but Katsuki was going to have to make this work because there was no chance he would willingly stop running. 

Run. 

Run. 

Run.