°•{~Chapter 24~}•°

⚠️ TW

violence

Gory descriptions

You've been warned, seriously this gets really gross and dark at some points, please skip some parts if you need to.

Third POV

Katsuki's breath caught in his throat, his shaking halted, freezing him in place like a statue. This isn't what he wanted, this was what he could have never imagined happening. Mina was never meant to be here, neither was Katsuki. He was sure he'd get out, but instead he stuck and trapped again in the specialized hellhole made just for him. 

"N-No.. I- I can't." Katsuki choked out, closing his eyes tight, too much was happening all at once. 

"Yes you can, and you will." Izuku said grabbing a hand gun from the cart next to the two before dropping it in Katsuki's lap, he loved the way the blondes body stiffened as the cold metal landed in his lap. 

"I think she deserves more than a little bullet through her head, but I'm making this easier for you, Kat." Izuku said getting up from his spot and walking over to Mina. "If I had it my way, I'd keep her in a cellar to torture for a year till she forgot her own name and only left to remember how much she fears me. Then ship her off to some sex ring." Izuku caressed Mina's jaw, smiling darkly up at her with the creepiest grin he could muster. 

Mina was starting to understand the situation she was currently in and began bawling her eyes out. She franticly shook her head away from Izuku. His-Her   eyes kept bouncing back and forth between Katsuki and Izuku in utter fear. She tried to scream or vocalize anything, but her throat was too dry and raw, and the cloth in front of her mouth was only muffling her words more. 

"Pipe down bitch." Izuku huffed, elbowing her in the stomach. 

"No.. please Izuku- I can't." Katsuki's tiny voice begged, catching Izuku's attention. It was like Katsuki's meaningless beg set off something in him and all he saw was red.

"You're so fucking ungrateful, you fucking brat!" Izuku yelled across the room at Katsuki. "This wasn't how I planned our afternoon to be, this bitch wasn't even supposed to be here!" Izuku yelled, coming closer to the blonde that was sitting in the chair, who was trying so hard to muffle his sniffling. 

"I had something planned that you'd actually like, but instead you had to ruin my whole fucking day!" Izuku yelled, finally getting face to face with Katsuki.

"Look at me, goddammit. How many fucking times do I need to tell your bitchy ass to look at me!" Izuku said slapping Katsuki right across the face, making the spinning and headache hit again full force. 

Izuku had to catch Katsuki by his shirt to pull him back in the chair before he was able to fall out again. Of course, Izuku had to hit Katsuki again, making the pain the was taking over his head comeback again. The feeling was like someone was kicking his head over and over. His vision blurred once again and everything seemed so hard to focus on, but he had to keep his eyes open or else he could end up in more pain. 

"You better stay awake, Katsuki, cause I wouldn't mind doing something to Akatsuki while you're asleep." Izuku's voice rang through Katsuki's head too loud for his liking, but it caught his attention and was trying so hard to keep his eyes fixated on the emeralds demanding to look into his. 

"I was gonna let you out of that fucking room in the basement. I would have done it the first day, but I had to prepare things for you!" Izuku yelled more and more at Katsuki. "I was gonna take off that stupid cuff and let you move around freely." Izuku yelled exasperatedly annoyed with Katsuki.