Chapter 2

- Backstory -

On the 12th hour of the first day in October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate as many of the children as possible. He got seven of them, and the Umbrella Academy was formed. Of course, they fought like any other family but each child came with their own superhuman power, which led to the end of the world, twice.

In 2019, the family was warned about the apocalypse by number Five. Five had been missing for 17 years because he tried to prove to his father that he can time travel and Five took it too far and managed to get stuck in the future where to him, he was alone for 50 plus years.  In apocalypse world Five came across an older lady named the Handler. She provided Five with a job at the Commission which is an organization that tried to kill the Hargreeves family multiple times. The family realized that it was quiet number 7 (Vanya) was the bomb that blows up the world. Five time travels all of them to the year 1963.

They were stuck in 1963 for a year and most of them tried to build a life. Luther worked for this guy who owned a wrestling club. Diego was admitted to an insane asylum because he kept saying Kennedy was going to get shot but he did manage to fall in love with a crazy lady. Allison got married to a guy named Raymond Chestnut, she also preached equality for the black people in southern Texas. Klaus was the leader of his own cult. Vanya lived on a farm babysitting a girl named Sissy's son Harlon. As predicted the world comes to an end for the second time but Five believes that he has the right calculations to bring them back home.

Five did bring them back to the academy except it wasn't the Umbrella Academy it was the Sparrow Academy. 
——————————————————————————

Honestly this chapter wasn't that bad. The next chapter will be better and start this book. I hope y'all enjoy this and if you don't please tell me. Comments are helpful and so are votes.