Chapter 13

An open palm strikes sideways across my face. I rested my hand against my cheek as it started to swell-up.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. I some how appeared in the not existence hotel Obviation. I was surrounded by the Umbrella's and Ben.

"Joey, don't ever do that again" Diego said pulling me into a hug after he slapping me. Everyone was excited because Luther had also rose from the dead.

"W-wait. Where's Sloane?" Luther questioned after noticing that he didn't look like a hairy ape. I walked over to Five and shared a look. I grabbed his hand and gave a small smile.

"She was right behind me..." Klaus said.

"When Allison hit the bloody button." Lila responded.

"She's gone too." Diego added.

"What the hell happened?" I whispered to Five.

"I'll tell you later" He answered squeezing my hand.

"You know, I don't know about you guys, but I have not felt this good in years." Klaus said.

"I think the old man did it. I think he reset the universe." Five said taking me around the yard.

"You got your fingers back." Lila said holding up Diego's hand.

"Hey. I don't care about any resets, all right? I want my wife back. Where is she, Five?" Luther questioned, angrily. He grabbed Five's jacket and demanded an answer.

"I'm glad you're alive, but take your hands off me."

"Not until you give me an answer." Luther said bringing Five closer to him.

"Okay, screw this." Five replied taking my hand and tried to spacial jump. "Something's wrong."

"That's right. You're about to get your ass kicked." Luther said as Diego encouraged it.

"No, you moron. My power. I can't blink." Five said as we all tried to use out powers; Diego dropped his knife, Ben and Viktor looked like they were taking shits trying to activate their powers, Klaus was mortal again, Luther was a normal 6 foot 5 guy with no super strength, and I was just an ordinary girl.

"I gotta.... I gotta go fine my wife." Luther said running though one of the arches.

"No, Luther! You were dead five minutes ago. You're fragile!" Klaus ran after him.

"I'm out, bitches." Ben responded walking though another arch.

"What are we supposed to do now?" I ask.

"Live out lives?" Lila says sharing a look with Diego as they left.

"Like I promised." Five whispered and took my hand one again. "You ready?"

"Yeah" I nodded and we left though the arch, together.
———————————————————-

I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I had a lot of fun write it and look forward to season 4. The release date says it will come out some time next year so, you will be wait for book 2. If you can, rate my book, it would really help. As always thank you for reading and stay toned for book 2.