Chapter 18

Lainey did not have too fun of a hangover 2 weeks previous. She was determined to never drink again after the way she felt. But when Lexi asked to party the next time, Lainey was absolutely down. They had hit 3 different busy club nights around the college scene. Lainey began to work full time and partying the only chance she got with Lexi. Every time Lainey went out, she always brought someone home or into the bathrooms at the club. Lainey had a discount when she went to the bar she worked at and requested to go for her birthday to "pour one out" for Jess. Lexi of course agreed.

They changed in Lexi's bedroom and bathroom before collaborating their outfits in her bedroom together. Lexi in another tight ass rounding dress that Lainey approved of with matching with Lainey's colorful unbuttoned button up. With her breasts tucked behind the shirt.

Once inside the bar that's over the last 3 weeks has been transformed into a club more than a bar. There was a stripper pole up on a stage and colored lights that pulsated throughout the club. That after 9pm became lights out only red and disco lights. The bar still had its old frazzled look to it. The pride flags lining the top of the walls. Lainey liked the new look, especially all the drunks who put on a show on the pole. But on a Friday night, the bar filled up with college kids and bachelorettes. Lainey loved how crazy it was.

Lainey walked up to the bar where Deanna and others worked that night.

"Six shots please." Lainey requested.

"Lane." Lexi nudged her.

"Six? Like as in for the two of you?" Deanna asked. "Who's driving?" She raised her brow.

"I'm driving, so 2 is fine." Lexi looked at Lainey weird and rolled her eyes.

"No. You're having 3 and whatever else you want because it's my birthday and I want that. I want Party Lexi to play." She leaned back on the counter and smirked.

Lexi shook her head still and ignored her as she waited for their 5 shots. Seeing Lainey bent back against the bar, her side boobs peaked from her shirt and her nipples peaked through the fabric. Lexi tried not to stare, she just looked so good in that shirt she picked for her.

"Oh birthday girl huh?" Deanna smiled, looking dashing as ever in her little dress she had on.

Lainey shrugged with a guilty look as she smirked.

"These are on me." She laughed, passing 6 shots their way.

Lainey thanked her and raised one shot for Lexi to grab and cheers.

"My Lainey-baby." She started before cheering it. "Happy birthday, I hope you have the best one yet." She held her glass up and they clanked before drinking back the shot.

Lainey whooped and Lexi howled at the heat going down.

"Next one." Lainey said as she replaced the one in Lexi's hand with another.

"Last one birthday girl." Lexi said before cheersing again and drinking back one more.

"Common, let's get so fucked up we call a cab please? That's what I want for this birthday. It's what Jess would've wanted!" Lainey whined.

Lexi shook her head in disbelief. "You are something else Lane." Lexi grabbed another one while Lainey waited mid air for hers.

After their final one Lainey was feeling buzzy. The lights started to blend and she knew she was getting fucked up tonight.

"Hey birthday girl." Deanna called her attention back behind the bar and she leaned over the bar top to speak to her, her cleavage right for Lainey to watch. "Need anything else from me?"