Chapter 19

When the sounds of morning stirred about, Lainey rolled over in her bed and when her eyes fluttered open, she wasn't alone.

There she sat. The most angelic looking woman through the rays of morning sunshine. Of course the rays made her wince because of her massive hangover and migraine, but Lexi peacefully slept like a baby in her bed, completely beautifully naked. Lainey only admired her cute little butt.

Lainey calculated in her head how in the hell this could've happened and she laid back and face palmed hard. "Oh fuck." She whispered to herself. She rose out of bed and looked at the strap on still strapped to her"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." She said as she literally hit her own forehead.

She unbuckled the straps and left it in her drawer to wash later. As she closed the drawer, Lexi turned over in her sleep and Lainey practically held her breath. What the fuck was she thinking. What the fuck happened last night. She threw on her long t-shirt and tiptoed out the door and shut it quietly behind her.

"Long night, huh?" Her dad asked sitting on the couch having his coffee.

Lainey just stared at him before her raspy voice scared even herself, "yeah..." she walked to the kitchen in her PJs and poured a glass of water for her and Lexi, making sure she grabbed Pain killers for the both of them.

Lainey headed back to the room, balancing the two glasses in one arm as she closed the door behind her.

"Lainey?" Lexi sounded confused.

Lainey shot up and looked over at her, "Uhm, hey." She said.

"I'm not even going to ask why I'm naked... I just want to know why I'm sore." She chuckled softly as she grabbed the cup from Lainey's extended arm and Lainey handed her 2 painkillers.

"You came last night... Three times if I'm remembering which is still fairly spotty." She nervously laughed and rubbed the back of her neck, feeling the scratch marks. Lainey's heart skipped a beat, how sexy.

Lexi choked on her water, "three?" She raised her eyebrows. "I wish I could remember that." She said downing her pills and setting her glass down.

"Oh?" Lainey smirked sitting next to her on the bed.

"But we can't Lainey really..." she said rubbing her head. She still looked shocked although it settled in for both of them.

"Why can't we?" Lainey asked.

Lexi just stared back at her and shook her head, "for one it's just wrong... it's just too soon."

"Nobody is committing here... we're just having a little fun." Lainey pulled her shirt off, turning around to show Lexi, "and by the looks of it, you had too much fun."

"Jesus. I did that..." Lexi asked. "There's a lot."

Lainey quickly turned around remembering clearly that some of those were not in fact Lexi's, but her boss instead. Oh shit. "You had a lot of fun, I'm hoping to make it up soberly to you if you'd allow it."

Lexi thought about it for a moment before shaking out of her trance, "Maybe..."

Lexi called a cab that morning and went to get her car while Lainey headed into work.

Once inside, Deanna took inventory behind the bar. It was a Saturday evening before the rush. Most people still getting off work, nobody really in the bar.

Lainey set her things down in the back and headed behind bar. She was still completely hungover. The nightclub turned into a day bar, no pulsating lights to remind Lainey what really happened in this place only just last night.