Chapter 5

Months later:

Cassius and I have spent so much time together mostly cooped up in the castle. We've gotten to know each other better but I know he's hiding something from his past, I just don't know what. I'll wait til he feels comfortable enough to tell me. Our relationship has grown so much that he'll come on runs with Raven and I out in the forest. She adores him. We celebrated my birthday last week, I'm officially 18 years old. We went to a fancy restaurant for my birthday it was definitely my best birthday yet. Right now, Cassius and I are cuddling in bed together when he says-

"I love you, Aria," I'm absolutely shocked by his words, and even if I've known him for just a little time. I know he's the one for me and will always be mine to love.

I gaze into Cassius's now light baby blue eyes and kiss his his pink luscious lips. He kisses me back and bites my lower lip making me moan.

"You moaning like that, and I may just take you all over again." I laugh at his words then smile.

I look at Cassius with a serious face, "I have not had the easiest life, as you know. But, since I met you that chaotic night, you've showed me their is love in this mad world. So I can say from the bottom of my heart that I love you, Cassius." I give him a warm smile.

He looks down at me and his eyes show me just how
much he already cares for me. "Aria, I have been without a mate for centuries. I lost hope for awhile but I never gave up on you and your confession, just makes everything I've done all the more worth while. And I'll love you, endlessly." He kisses my lips and then my mark softly.

"I want to stay like this forever," I say closing my eyes.

Cassius snuggles closer to me, "forever," he whispers in my ear. We then drift to sleep.

I fall asleep in his arms feeling the safest, I've felt in a very long time. I wake up to the morning sunlight coming seeping through the curtains covering the windows. I get up and decide to take a shower in his en-suite that's has a black/grey modernized look to it. Which contrasts to the gold trimming the other rooms have in the castle. I turn on the overhead shower and steamy water comes out. I find his shampoo and generously lather it to my scalp then start washing it out. I feel hands go to my hair to help wash it out.

In a husky deep voice, "good morning, love."

"Morning," I cheerfully say, while leaning my back on Cassius's warm chiseled abs.

He then moves my hair over and kisses my mark on my neck. It brings shivers of pleasurable chills all over my body. Cassius knows I'm turned on by this innocent act, so he starts sucking my skin then possessively grabs hold of my hips. To keep me from squirming away from him, but I don't mind one bit. He then gets some soap to clean my body and he starts to slowly wash me. He then gets on his knees and looks up at me for approval, I nod at him. He starts washing my pussy torturously slow then I feel him sneakily slip in a finger. I put both my hands in his hair from this burning heat coming from my core. He starts picking up speed by sticking in two fingers now. I'm moaning at the feeling of yet another orgasm building up. He doesn't give me a release, he abruptly pulls his fingers out and I pout at the loss of his touch.

"Turn around." Cassius says dominantly with lustful red eyes shining into my amber ones now.

I listen and turn around with both my hands flat on the shower wall. He uses his feet to spread my legs apart and I oblige him. He then seductively trails his fangs down the side of my neck and swirls his tongue around my mark. I feel his cock poking my bare ass and I start grinding my ass into him making him grunt at the contact. He takes my breast into his hands and fiddles with them making me lay my head back on his shoulders.

"I need you in me, now!" I impatiently moan out.

Without any warning, Cassius delves into my pussy so fast. I have to push my hands hard onto the wall to balance myself. He bury's himself deep into me, his groin hitting my ass. He then pulls out of me and flips me back around to face him and lifts me up in his arms. He pushes my back to the wall to warm water running all over us acting as a lubricant making it easy for him to plunge into me. He penetrates me deep within my walls and I feel his warm cum filling me up. Making me orgasm and tighten around his body.

Cassius keeps thrusting into me non stop and I'm pulling on his hair at this wonderful feeling. I feel myself shaking from my orgasm and soon he shoots cum all in my pussy. I come down from my high and he thrusts in me once more then slowly slips out of my folds. He looks at me, smiling then kisses me rough and hard. I jump down off him and he cheekily says, "I would love to wake up to that every morning."

I playfully slap his shoulder and wash off the sticky cum, I have between my legs. I walk out to a slap on my butt and I gasp, then send him a glare. He laughs and we walk out together to get dressed for the day. We then decide to stroll around outside the castle to ask each other more about our lives.

"It's so peaceful out here," I say admiring the beauty of the trees and flowers.

"It is quite beautiful, before my mother passed she had that garden," he says pointing to a small garden out back with a smile graced on his face.

"That's a lovely garden, I bet she was a wonderful woman," I state happily at how much he admires her just by the look in his eyes.

"She was indeed. She had such a good spirit that I'll forever miss," he replies sadly and I give his hand a tight squeeze.

"She'll always be with you, Cassius. Like I know my mom is always right here," I point to my heart.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Aria." He says looking guilty.

"She died giving birth to me, I barley have any memories of her." I say truthfully

"It still isn't easy without them," I hug into his side as I look up to see Azar soaring up in the blue sky.

"What about your father?" Cassius asks curiously and I unconsciously shudder at the mention of him. I forgot that he could be home now knowing I'm missing.

"Hey, are you-" he then looks at my face and he must see behind my eyes what I've been hiding.

I look down and feel disgusted with myself that he's probably put two and two together by now. He knows what my father did.

"I'm going to kill him!!" He angrily growls with his fangs protruding.

"I-" at a loss for words because I've wanted to kill him ever since that nightmare night.

"You are most definitely never going back to that house or to him again!" He says hugging me close to him while tears start falling fast down my cheeks.

"I love you, that will never change ever," he says while holding me comfortingly. I feel safe by his touch and mostly his words.

"Thank you and I love you," I say while my cries get muffled since my face is buried on his shoulder.

"Always, little wolf," he says now looking into my eyes and wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"I'll be here to protect you and even a little back up," he winks at me.

I smile big at him and see that he was talking about the dragons that are now all around us in the air. I wave and smile at them, they slightly bow their heads.

"You are there queen they will always look out for you," I get taken back by his words but smile either way.

"We will put a end to your father, but it's your call to make." I think about it and decide it is time to interrogate him on my family.

"I want to know all he knows about my family." I say

"I can do that, I'll have one of the dragons obtain him at nightfall." He looks up at the sky and Azar nods at him. I smile to thank him as well. Since, I can't talk to the dragons like Cassius can.

"I also just need to know what exactly my mom, Fallon was like," I say exasperated.

"Trust me you will and he will talk. Wait a second did you say Fallon as in Fallon Langston?!" He says with shock etched on his face.

Like and comment ;)