Chapter 14

"Wait did you just say dragons?" My mom asks and we nod our heads.

"Yes, Saphira is keeping watch until we figure out what we are going to do to him," Cas states in a regal manner.

"I know what I want to do to him," says my dad with an angry face.

"I don't care what you do with Bellamy, I just want him gone," I say leaning more into Cassius's side. He gives my belly a rub and I can feel baby boy kick.

"As you wish, Ari." Cas says down to me with a smile.

"Oh, Aria! Are you?" She asks excitedly while looking at where Cassius rubs my stomach. 

"I am! It's a baby boy!" I exclaim.

She runs over to hug me and I give her a big hug back. "I'm so happy that you found him and him," she says while looking up at Cas and down at my belly.

"Me too, mom." And she cries happy tears at me calling her mom.

Two years later:

"Roman, aren't you just getting so big!" I exclaim to my sweet boy. He has such gorgeous dark hair like mine.

Cassius comes in the living room and swoops down to pick him up. He starts giggling and I laugh at how cute they are.

"Now, Roman how about we go visit gramps and grams?!" He tells him while tickling him. Roman starts trying to say there names but it's more cute gibberish.

"You better run to them shoes," he yells down the hall. Cas comes to hug me.

"Oh you should know he's fast," I say that as the little toddler comes barreling in. Roman is the worlds very first hybrid and you can tell especially when he gets mad. Which happens a lot, but he'll have to work on that when he gets older.

"I wonder how fast our little princess will be once she has her powers?" He asks while rubbing my stomach. Yes I know we thought we couldn't get pregnant again, let alone twice. The moon goddess has blessed me so much.

A little recap, Bellamy is dead we killed him before Roman was born. I didn't want Bellamy to walk this earth while my little ones live. I've been the happiest I've been in years. I even got my werewolf buddies into my dads pack. No longer rogues. I got to meet my grandparents and I spend a lot of time with my parents. I sat down last year to finally tell them what all Bellamy did to me, and it was like a weight got lifted off my shoulders. Mom cried a lot and dad stormed off so I didn't see him get too angry.

Thankfully, all of that is in the past and I get ti move on with my family.

"Oh she'll definitely beat her brother. She's got her mommas blood in her," I say with raised eyebrows and a quick kiss to my husband. Yep we got married like humans do!

"No doubt about that," he says with a wink. We then run after Roman and we all hop in the car to see my parents.

And I couldn't be happier.

The End
Like and comment**
Let me know if y'all want to learn more about Roman or the little princess? 💕