Chapter 7

Cassius had Azar fly through the late hours of the night and fetch my dad. He came back bloody Azar scratched him because of how he's treated me. I didn't even care. It's now 3am.

We have my father locked up in the cave of Saphiras icy domain. He's tied to a chair wrapped in electricity Electra made, just for him. He looks pissed at me with his scratch across his face and blood dripping down from his forehead and arms. Cassius sent me out earlier saying he needed to say a few words to him, but I knew what he wanted to do.

"You had a fucking dragon drag me out of my home then scratch me and this lunatic chopped my finger off!!" My dad screams at me which echos through the cave. Saphira growls at him and he looks at her with scared eyes. I look at Cassius and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Ari, I had to inflict pain on him, he hurt you," he says hugging me then kissing my forehead.

"It's alright that's the least hurtful thing he's about to endure." Dad scoffs and I give him a dirty look.

"Saphira, if he doesn't talk I want you to give him frost bite and maybe his other limbs will fall off. You know dad, I always promised you a world of pain and you know what? That's what you are finally going to get." I say with an evil smile and I think my rapist father actually looks scared for once in his life.

Cassius looks at me proud and let's me take over. He backs away while I talk to my father. Saphira stands right behind dad with her icy breath literally breathing down his neck.

I stand in front of my dad to say, "I found a box full of photos in the floor board, under your bed." I stop there to see his facial expression and he looks shocked/guilty. I smile.

I pull out my phone and show him the trio pic of my mom, him, and the other guy. He looks up at me and I continue to say, "who is this guy?" I ask.

He scoffs and Saphira gets close to his back to where he can feel the cold air and he quickly says, "Achilles! He is your mothers brother." I look at Cassius because we were both right.

"This is mom right?" I ask another question and he nods.

"You are from the same pack as my mom, right?" I ask a trick question because they were suppose to be forbidden to each other as Cassius told me that's what my mother said to him.

"Yes, we are from the same pack. That's how we met and found out we were mates." He lies straight to my face. I mean they are probably from the same pack but they can't be mates. I laugh.

"Why are you laughing?!" He says annoyed.

"Because you are a liar. My mate Cassius met my mother years ago and she actually told him that her mate was from a rival pack and they were forbidden." I say and he tenses up but also looks at Cassius confused.

"Oh, I forgot to mention Cassius is a vampire. He's been around for awhile and he actually met my mother one night out at his club, before I was born." I say while looking at Cassius. He rolls his eyes playfully with a smirk.

"Fallon was near a disgusting vampire? No wonder she chose your father," he spits out those words with so much venom. I think we all froze just like the icy cold air in the cave. Did he just say my-

My eyes widen at what he said and his widen as well. I'm assuming at the realization at how he just spilled a LIFE altering secret about me. He's not my dad?!!

"Did you just imply that your not my father??!" I scream at him and his face turns to the other side. I just slapped him.

He turns back to me and says, "Yes I did!! I stole you from the hospital where you were born! They still have no clue where you are dead or alive." He maliciously laughs.

I stand their trembling from anger he just up and stole me from my family. Who is this person because he sure as hell ain't my dad? Never was really anyways.

I calm myself down and ask, "is my mom still the woman in that picture?"

"Yes! She was suppose to be my mate but she just HAD to go with your killer alpha father! I was the betas son of Fallon's pack and her brothers best friend!!" He insanely yells and I don't even know how to respond to all this.

"So you thought it was fine to steal ME away from a good family?!!!" I'm now right in his face screaming at him. I spit in his face and say, "fuck you!"

"I needed to get back at your parents! I hate them so much but now Fallon finally knows how it feels to lose something she loves!" Bellamy says.

"Are you saying my mom is actually alive?!" I have widened eyes that are watering up. Cassius comes behind me to calm me down and pulls me to his side.

"She is but don't worry she won't want you, especially since you fucked me. Oh and your useless father hates me, so he'll hate you ten times worse." He says with an evil grin and I see red. I run up to him and punch him so hard he knocks unconscious.

I can feel Cassius tense beside me at what he said and I run into his embrace. He squeezes me tightly as I cry hard into his shoulder. He runs his hands up and down my back to help soothe me. Saphira puts her head to my side to comfort me as well. I rub her head and she smiles. Then she goes back to guarding... Bellamy.

"Come on, let's get you inside. The dragons can deal with him tonight," he says and I simply nod my head not feeling like speaking after all that's went down tonight. Cassius picks me up bridal style and kisses my forehead tenderly.

I nod off to sleep and somehow we make it to our bed. I'm wrapped up in Cassius's arms under the thick sheets. I look up at him through my dark eyelashes. I sleepily say, "my dad well Bellamy kidnapped me because he couldn't have my mom?"

Cassius nods at me with a frown but says, "Aria, knowing your mother she wouldn't have stopped looking for you. And if your father is truly an alpha then he most definitely hasn't stopped looking for you either." He sweetly assured me and I nod.

"We will find them I can promise you that. But for now you need to rest." Cassius whispers into my ear and I say, "promise?"

"I Promise, always," he kisses my cheek and I drift off into a deep sleep.

Like and comment ;)