Chapter 13

"I still can't believe my family is here and I have two younger siblings," I say to Cassius.

"I'm so happy for you my love," he kisses me tenderly on the lips.

"I'm nervous to finally meet my mom."

"Don't be I'll be there to support you and so will this little guy," he kisses my belly.

"I love you both!" I wrap my arms around Cassius tightly.

"And I love you," he says now pulling me out of our bed.

"Now, my queen needs to eat and for our little prince," he smirks at me and I laugh.

"You're right and my family is waiting for breakfast."

We make it into the kitchen to see my family sitting down and laughing at something. I see the twins bickering about who got more food. I just smile at the sight of them. Cassius wraps his arms around me.

My dad looks up and instantly smiles. "Aria! Y'all are awake!" He runs to embrace me in a tight hug lifting me off the ground. I see Cassius look concerned like the baby will get squished or something. So protective.

"Cassius, we're fine." I laugh and my eyes widen.

I just said we I wanted to wait to announce our son but I kinda just announced it.

"We?" My dad says look back and forth at Cas and I. Autumn gasps at the end of the table finally stopping from the bickering war with Rafael. She runs to hug me and says, "wait are you!?"

Cassius looks at me and smiles big. My dad and brother are confused when realization hits them.
Autumn looks at my stomach and puts her hand on it. "I'm an aunt and have an older sister this is amazing!!" The knife drops on the plate as my brothers eyes look like they might pop out any second. While my dads eyes are on my stomach not moving an inch. Autumn backs away as dad comes to hug me.

"Congrats Aria, you will make a wonderful mother." He says sweetly in my ear.

I see Cassius smile so brightly it makes me happy. My dad looks up at Cassius and says, "you be good to them and look after them."

"Always." He smiles back at my dad and my dad nods his head.

"Our little prince has the best family in the world." I say.

"OMG I have a nephew!!!" Autumn hugs me tightly.

"I'm a grandfather. Wow, does time fly." We all laugh together and Rafael comes to hug me as well. Finally, after being shocked with my news.

He whispers in my ear, "I'll be his fav uncle," I giggle at his words and he gives me a grin.

I see my dad get serious and say, "Aria, your mother is on her way to see you." The air just about gets knocked out of my lungs at what he says.

"Does she know it's me?" I almost squeak out.

"Yes, I had to tell her why we stayed here." He states.

I simply nod and it becomes dead quiet in the kitchen until Cassius speaks up. "Now, how about we finish eating."

I could kiss him for breaking the awkwardness. He looks at me and smiles and I smile back. We all sit at the dining table laughing and mainly just getting to know each other. I mean we are basically strangers since I didn't grow up with all of them. It makes me upset and angry at Bellamy for stealing all my childhood years from my real family. I could have grown up as the big sister and had an actual pack. I just wish my life planned out differently, but I guess the moon goddess knew what she was doing.