Chapter 6

"You knew my mother?!" I ask excitedly, but dad never told me her maiden name. It may or may not be my mother he's seen.

"If it's the same Fallon, yes I did know her we actually met at my club just like you and I did." He says laughing at the memory.

"Did she have orangey-reddish hair with green eyes?" I ask

Cassius looks at me then smiles, "yes, she did." I almost cry at the realization that my mate met my mom. Someone else knows about what my mom was like.

Wait, I have a picture of her on my phone. I pull my
phone out of my pocket and scroll to the picture I took of the print out one.

"There she is with my dad and another werewolf that may be related to her," I say pointing to each of them.

"That's Fallon, she was like a big ball of sunshine when we talked and I'm actually the one who convinced her to finally tell her parents. That she'd been seeing her dads pack enemy's son and I guess it all went well, assuming since your here." He light heartedly laughs.

I smile at how my mom had a forbidden love, but I don't remember my dad saying he was from a different pack than my mom. Besides, that picture I found it had, I think my mom and dads parents together. Hm... odd.

"Aria, your mom was the kindest person I'd ever met and I didn't know then the reason why I felt drawn to her, but it was because of you." He says enveloping me in his arms.

"What was she like?" I ask just wanting to know what she was like.

"Well, she was bubbly and wild spirited but at the time she was in a dilemma with your dad. She knew her dad would never let them be together. Because your fathers dad had gone mad and killed your mothers grandpa," he says.

"I guess your moms parents didn't approve of their mate bond in the end."

"Apparently, but I want to know what my dad knows about the rest of my family, they must at least have moved on from their resentment of my moms choice." I say

"I'll have him here, tonight." I thank him with a kiss and he hungrily kisses me back.

"I want to say, your mother told me about an older brother she had." He says looking lost in thought.

"Was his name Achilles perhaps?" I wonder

"Yes, I believe that was her brothers name. She talked about how her brother was really overprotective of her, and so was his best friend," Cassius has his eyebrows scrunched together.

"I may have an uncle who could possibly be still alive!," I say with hope that I'll meet more of my moms family. He smiles at me and we continue our walk around the castle.

"How old was my mom when you saw her?" I ask just out of curiosity.

"She was probably around 17 years old."

"She would have had me around nine months after that," I say

"Wow, the same age as my mom when we both met you," I say with one arm looped around his left.

"Are you calling me old?!" He says playfully putting his hand over his heart.

"Well, yes but you're a hot and sexy old person," I say cheekily

"I am old but not an old man. Sexy and hot, I guess so," he says smirking at me with a mischievous glint in his sparkling blue eyes.

"My handsome mate," I say trailing my fingers up his arm slowly.

"You are such a tease. I could take you right here right now in this garden." He says now moving in front of me caging me in on the castles back wall.

I move closer to him and trail my fingers on his shoulder to say, "hmmm yes, but not now." I smirk at him while walking away from him, around his mothers garden.

"Damn, you can turn me on." He says with annoyance. I smile at his aggravation.

We talked for many hours in the garden on a swing and I learned more about my mate. He is Swedish, which I thought was so cool and he was an only child. His parents were basically Viking royalty but when they died he became the sole owner of the castle here in America after they moved to the new world many years later. I told Cassius how I fought in underground fight rings and he was a little upset that I could have been injured or killed. I assured him I was practically the best fighter who ever fought. I told him how I liked fighting, but it mainly was to pay for bills, since my dad quit caring years ago. Cassius was mad at how little my father was even there for me and at mainly at what he did to me.

Let's hope Cassius can get my dad here without killing him.... yet.

Like and comment ;)