Chapter 3

I need to get out of this house all these memories, I've found in his shoebox. It just makes me disappointed, mad, angry and mostly upset that my dad stole them from me. Well, minus the pictures of my mom naked that's on a whole different level of perv. I just need to take a drive to wrap my head around all of this. Thankfully, the guys dropped off my motorcycle at my house.

I decide to take a ride on my motorcycle and take a long needed drive. Not really knowing where my destination is. When I pass by the club we went to two nights ago I almost slam on brakes. I decide to turn around and go to the exit for, "Black Lotus" club's road. I park then go through the doors it's afternoon now and I walk in to a smell that has Raven going nuts. I start going crazy too looking for the smell, but realize that person isn't here it's just a faint smell of them like they were just here. I look around the place for awhile then see that I can't pick up on the person.I can't exactly ask around because I can't say I smell my mate do you know them by any chance lol.

"You don't think it was the mysterious guy we met?" Raven asks and it makes me think.

Wait a sec, he had blue eyes and before we met the moon goddess we dreamed of a guy with blue eyes and blonde hair. It could've been the guy from this club my mate! I was so drunk and having my panic attack I didn't even know it was my own mate!! Shit, I sure do ruin everything for us. I'm so sorry Raven.

"Hey, you are not at fault for anything, we needed to let loose that night," Raven says sweetly.

"Thanks, you are the best wolf!" I say to her because without her I'm nothing.

"Don't be buttering me up! Now, let's go find our mate!" She says pushing at me and I laugh.

I ask around for a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes not really sure how many times he comes to this club. I ask the bartender if he's seen a guy like that he looks at me weirdly then says, "well, yeah the owner of this club," I almost stumble backwards he owns this club! I'm not no gold digger but damn does he live the good life.

"Do you know where he is?" I ask kindly. The guy frowns and says, "sorry, he doesn't exactly tell anyone where he goes and doesn't really talk to people a lot, he keeps to himself." I sigh.

"I'm sorry ma'am," I then walk out feeling upset I couldn't find him. You know what I'll give the bartender my phone number to give to him. I walk inside and give it to him then walk outside the door when I ran right into a girl. Who looks very familiar like I've seen her from somewhere she then looks up at me. She gives me the same questioning stare, I then apologize to her and get on my motorcycle. I shake off that weird interaction and think, where is my mate?

A few hours later, I make it back to my house it's now late at night. I don't see my dads vehicle in the drive, thank the lord. I decide to go outside to the back porch and sit to stargaze. I use to do this when my dad would start hitting me and then fall asleep drunk. I look up and spot the Big Dipper and suddenly I hear something come from the woods. I decide to go check it out, like the crazy people from horror movies. I follow it far into the woods catching the scent... of another rogue! Shit, this one seems not very happy I followed it. Most rogue on rogue interactions are somewhat peaceful to each other until it thinks you're a threat. This one thinks I'm a threat since I followed him.

He stops at an eerily same frozen lake the same from my dream with the moon goddess. He starts growling he must just been passing through. He backs me up to the lake and there's a broken spot of ice behind me. I put my hands up and he charges at me and I push him off of me. He comes back and as I was about to change into wolf form he pushes me back into the chilling icy water. When I hear a whine come from the rogue then a yelp. I plunge into the water and I feel hands around me.

I look up to see a handsome blonde haired man with light baby blue eyes. My mate. He has water dripping on his shirt showcasing his muscular abs. He is really tall like 6'6 tall and I'm only 5'5.

"I just keep on rescuing you, little wolf," he says chuckling then pulling my now wet black hair out of my face. I'm so shocked that I hug him, just so happy I've found him. He hugs me back then surprising me he kisses me with much passion. His lips were so cold but weirdly enough I liked it, since I'm always so hot being a werewolf. I then realize he's much more fair skinned than any person I've seen and he's really cold not just because I was in the cold lake wait he must be a-

Vampire.

He stops kissing me and holds me up by my waist "By the look on your face you must have realized, I'm a vampire. I promise you, I'd never hurt you," he says very sweetly and I don't care what he is. He then proceeds to say, "I just can't believe it's you, I've been searching for you for a 1,000 years. I didn't know if I even had a mate, but it's you," he says while pulling me close to him. I smile and say, "how did you find me?" He says, "I got a call from my bartender saying a lovely lady came in asking for me. I knew it was you from that night and I sorta had him follow you here." He says laughing awkwardly and I smile.

"That's alright ha, I just can't believe I've found you! I'm sorry about the first night we met. I was trying to, well get numb and I didn't even know you were my mate." I say feeling ashamed.

"Hey, no I should be I didn't look more for you. I guess, I was in shock and another wolf came to your rescue. I just didn't know if you really wanted me to be your mate because you left with him and didn't ever try to find me again." He says with sadness in his eyes. "I thought maybe you just rejected me in your own way," he says looking away.

I grab his face gently and turn to him and say, "never, I don't care what you are, but I do know one things for sure. You are my mate and I'll never ever reject you," I say almost crying I'm so happy. He kisses me again fervently and I smile into the kiss. I then say, "we never even exchanged names." I'm laughing now with my heavy drenched clothes weighing me down. "Well, I'm Cassius Persson, nice to meet you, my beautiful mate," he says while bowing and giving the back of my hand a kiss. I laugh then say, "I'm Aria Johnson, it's nice meeting you, my handsome mate," I stand on my tip toes to give his cheek a kiss.

He pulls me more into him and he says, "let's get you some dry clothes on shall we," he says and I say, "we shall." He laughs and picks me up into his arms as if I weigh nothing. He walks the opposite way of my house and says, "you are coming to live with me." I'm so lost in this bliss that I say, "what about all of my clothes and my dad?!" He replies with a, "we can come by another time, I just want you with me tonight then we will worry about everything else in the morning." I nod my head burying myself into his arms. I don't won't to worry either.

I then say, "wait, did you say you're 1,000 years old?!" He chuckles and hugs me closer.

Like and comment ;)