Chapter 9

^Aria and Cassius's club outfits^

It's been a week since Cassius told me about his past and I understand, why he wanted it to stay hidden. Some things are just to damn hard to have to relive. On another note, I've asked Cas if we could go to his club, because I want us to have some fun from all we've been through. We deserve to let loose even if it's just for a night. So I'm in our closet picking out my outfit to wear. Cassius went by my house to grab all of my things because I couldn't bring myself to go back in there.

I decided to go with a short tight black dress that's a zipped down v-line, paired with my favorite knee high heeled boots. My dark hair is curled with my signature snake bracelet and red amulet necklace.

"Ready to go?" He asks popping his head into the closet.

"Oh my Aria. You look delicious," he says licking his lips and eyeing my body.

"Hmm thank you and so do you," I say eyeing him down because Cassius is wearing his sexy black styled shirt with a leather jacket, and black jeans. Might I say he looks hot and dangerous.

"Maybe, we shouldn't go so no man sees what only my eyes can see," he says seductively while walking over to where I'm standing and skimming his hands, along my curves.

"Cas, don't get side tracked we are going," I emphasize the 'are'.

"Oh, I didn't even realize this zips down the middle. Easy access, good to know," he says whispering in my ear and placing his hand in mine to lead me out to the vehicle. I roll my eyes at him and he smirks at his accomplishment of turning me on.

We eventually arrive at nightfall to his club, "The Black Lotus" which is swarming with people. We walk to the front to have most eyes all on us as we walk in. I ain't gonna lie we look hot. Cassius smirks at me while guiding me to his VIP lounge area. I decided I was not about to drink because last time was a nightmare. I want to actually enjoy my night.
As Cassius gets me a coke and him a scotch. I spot a group of people who smell well different. They must be werewolves they smell just like me! Wow, haven't really been around my kind, well other than... Bellamy.

As I look at them one girl stands out from the rest, because I recognize her from accidentally running into her. The day I realized Cassius was my mate. She's a red head with beautiful green eyes and I just keep feeling so drawn to her. Like we are suppose to know each other. I don't know maybe I've finally lost it. As I look away towards Cassius, who has our drinks I feel her eyes on me.

"Here you are. Let's go sit." He holds my hand and takes me upstairs. I nod my head but turn around to make eye contact with her once again. She breaks eye contact when a guy possibly around her age gets her attention. He's the complete opposite of her, he has black hair with a tanned complexion. I focus back on walking ahead because I sure don't want to trip.

"This place is really nice. Now that I can see it more clearly." I laugh.

"Yeah, I bet." He says chuckling.

"How many years have you've owned this place?" I ask.

He looks off into the distance to think and says, "26 years. I think. Sometimes the years just mix together," he says and I nod my head.

"I'm sure it does old man," I joke with him and he rolls his eyes.

"Haha well this old man can still dance. So how about a dance m'lady," he gets up with his hand out and bows.

"Yes sire, I'd love to dance," I playfully announce.

I place my hand in his and we walk down the stairs and, 'I wanna be yours' by Arctic Monkeys plays.
Cassius comes behind me and places his hands on my hip. I push into his front and he groans at what I'm doing and I just laugh.

"You know what you're doing." He tells me and I laugh once again.

I started to sensuously dance and throw my hands backwards around Cassius's neck. Whilst he takes hold of my hips and pushes me closer to him. I grind my ass into his crotch and he starts kissing my shoulder then all the way up to my mark. I almost moan at how good and carefree this feels. His hands roam my petite body and I turn around to face him. I put my hands around his neck while his are on my waist. We gaze into each other's eyes and we smile then he unexpectedly kisses me roughly on the lips. We start making out but I pull away because if I don't now, it'll lead to something else. He kisses me once more before saying he needed to fix the situation in his pants. I laugh at him as he walks away and he playfully glares at me. I decide to take a seat at the bar and get some coke.

"Just a coke, please. Thank you," the bartender gives me it but its free since it's Cassius's club and I'm broke.

A girl sits to my right and I side eye glance at her and she's already looking at me. Wait... it's the red head.

"I'll have a coke too, thanks," she says looking at me then back at the bartender and he nods his head.

"Hey, we ran into each other awhile back, right?" She asks me turning her body towards my side.

"Oh yeah! I'm really sorry about that I was running after someone and finally caught up to them," I say smiling now turned towards her.

"Was it the tall blonde you were dancing with?" She winks at me and I roll my eyes.

"Yeahhh," I say looking off with a smirk.

She laughs and says, "I love your outfit by the way it's sexy but dangerous. My dad and brother would NEVER let me wear it though," she shakes her head with a frown visible.

"Well, you're your own woman so wear what you want, not what they want you to wear. Choose your own style besides it's your body not there's." I give her my advice and she smiles.

"Thanks, that means a lot I don't have a lot of friends, that I trust. I feel like I can trust you though even if we are strangers." She looks into my eyes and her eyes give off this innocent but kind vibe. The complete opposite of mine but we somehow mix.

"I feel the same way but I can fix the strangers part. I'm Aria it's nice to meet you." I outstretch my hand and she shakes my hand.

"Autumn, nice to meet you too," her name suits her.

"Like wise," I give her a warm smile that she returns.

"If you don't mind me asking are you doing anything on July 23rd? Because my mate and I are hosting a masquerade ball if you'd like to join us, here is the invite card with details and the address to our home." I invite her.

"Oh, thank you," she says reading the card then looks me in my eyes with surprise.

"Wait you are mated to the-" she stops and I finish what she was about to say.

"Vampire king? Yes, I am and we humbly invite you and your pack to our castle," I say getting up to go find Cassius.

She gets up quickly to say, "We will try to be there and I look forward to seeing you Aria," she smiles and the same guy she was talking to earlier walks over to her. Brother or mate? Possibly brother but he looks nothing like her.

"I hope to see y'all there," I say to the both of them. The guy looks at me with suspicion and I just wave at them and walk off. Why do they feel so familiar??

I walk upstairs to find Cassius in the lounge area. I go to sit on his lap and he says, "you invited her pack?"

"Yeah, I don't know there is just something about her pack that seems almost familiar like a distant dream." I say looking down at them as they walk out to leave the club.

"You don't think her pack is related to your family?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Possibly and my instincts told me to invite them so that's what I did. We will see how it plays out." I say with my arms around his neck.

Cassius nods his head and leaves a subtle kiss on my lips. Hopefully, they'll be able to show up.

Like and comment ;)