The Revival: Part 2 (Saving Y/n: Part 7) (May 4th Release)

Y/n's pov
I woke up in a literal red stone room on a bed, the Blanket was brown and black, with two red stripes in a diagonal line like an x, the bed it's self was bright white, and there was a head on the back board with her neck infused with the backboard, she was smiling and it's creepy, so I got off and walked out of the room, then I walked into a large room with several of these red robed ladys, they didn't notice me, so I slowly and quietly backed up, and I backed up into someone,

Y/n's povI woke up in a literal red stone room on a bed, the Blanket was brown and black, with two red stripes in a diagonal line like an x, the bed it's self was bright white, and there was a head on the back board with her neck infused with the ...

???: "Where Do You Think Your Going Y/n, Ya Silly~" she then picked me up with I guess magic.
Y/n: "Two Questions, 1. Who Are You, and 2. How do You Know my name"
???: "I Am Mother Talzan, and I've Been Observing You For A Long Time~"
Y/n: "Oh My God"

*Meanwhile on a Star Destroyer*
M/n's pov
I hate this, im surrounded on a Star Destroyer in hyperspace full of Clones, the sooner I get my son back, the better, then one of the officers came up to Vader.
Officer: "Lord Vader, we've arrived at Dathimor" then ship came out of hyperspace to reveal a red dusty planet.
Vader: "Prepare the 501st For Ground Assault"
M/n: "Just Use Stormtroopers, They're More Efficient, Then Out Of Date Labrats" then he quickly turned around pointing his finger in my face.
Vader: "Do Not Underestimate A Clones Battle Intelligence, and Besides Clones Aren't Limited In Mobility Like Your Oh So Precious Stormtroopers"
M/n: "How Dare You-"
Vader: "How Dare I What, Proving My Point That Your An Asskissing Bitch, or Your Bad At Motherhood" Then He Walked Away Towards They Hanger.
M/n: 😐

Y/n's pov
Well I'm Stuck On A Planet With Yandere Witches, the main head hancho I know know a Talzan, has pretty much been watching me ever since I was born, which is scary. They are trying to entertain me with antics I've seen in cartoons: like the Anvil Gag, The Accordion Gag, and the Knocked out Gag. Then while that's all happening, Talzan has me trapped between her massive breasts as she's weirdly stroking my hair
M. Talzan: "Do You Not Enjoy This Performance, Y/n?~"
Y/n: 😐 then She started to laugh then she started to choke and was lifted up into the air by nothing, I eventually fell loose from her breasts and I landed on my feet then I saw Vader choking her with the force, then men in white armor with blue markings and showing visible signs of wear, paint chipping, dents, and grime unlike the pristine and shiny ones my mom praises as superior, shot the other Nightsisters with a blue stun bolt that didn't kill them, then another one stunned Talzan as she fell to the ground unconscious after Vader let go of her neck with the force, then four women in black and red, came to me. One was bulky and big with orange skin horns on her chin, a red robot leg, and wore a gladiator like helmet with red glasses. One had Both of her hair shaved off and had a black cape. And the last two were in tight fitted clothes and wore helmets of different designs, and one also had a cape but the cape was red on the inside instead of being completely black. Then the red caped one picked me up and used the force to make me sleep, well darkness here I come.

Second sisters pov
I held Y/n's sleeping form, I sensed lord Vader staring at us, so I turned to him.
2nd Sis: "Thank You Lord Vader, The rest is all yours and the 501st's, we have what we needed" Vader: "Do Not Patronize Me" then I turned and walked over to our transportation Shuttle with the others following in suit. Then His Real Mother came out, and tried to take him from us, so we let her, and that pissed us off but we didn't show it, then she walked back to her shuttle and we did too ours, then the door closed and we vented vocally about his.
9th Sis: "It's Not Fair, We Finally Had Him Within Our Grasp"
3rd: "I Still Don't See The Point" Masana got tired of Reva's BS and just decided to Sit on Her Face.
9th Sis: "Shut It"
2nd Sis: "But nevertheless Y/n Will End Up In Our Grasp, Even if we have to do Something Drastic to the Mother~"

That's all for now folks and here's a May The Fourth Be With You Meme.

May The Fourth Be With You