19.

without any alarm zhan thrusted in him deep.

bo chocked his entire existence his eyes popped out in sudden intrution

it was to sudden

he was hell not expecting this...

bobo was to shocked and  felt too painfull too

just a single tear drop roll out his eyes

few seconds .... after few seconds

the moment bo's body could feel the stinging pain it was feeling now. bo screamed a hash loud yell. " arghhhhhhhh"

definitely the birds beside their tree house must all have flew out due to horror.

but the crazy part was

zhan was also equally graining in pain

as his baobae was still as tight at his ass.

both zhan and bo screamed and groaned at the same time. in loud screech.

but bo immediately burred his teeth in to  his zhan ge's flesh to stop his loud howl.

few seconds , after a bunch of few seconds. zhan stopped grunting and shouts " ah bo too tight...dont break me ah"

thats when bo ralised his gg is also as hurt as him the same way he is now.

zhan shuttered " relax please...relax ahh" but soon zhan was getting used to it... " huffing" (nghnnn arghh tight too tight why argh so tight...ahbo)

"u're gonna be the death of me baby" 

finally the pain made zhan to accept the fact that he indeed deflowered his baobae...

when the realization kicked in his brain veins..

his pain tuned in to blisss

and he smiled....

yes zhan was happy.... 

zhan stopped moving so that his piggy could get a bit more comfortable  and tilted his vison to pair up with his other half and he saw tears of pain and fear creeping out his eyes...

zhan again smiled but this time zhan carecased his baobaes lips nibbiling it gently untill his fear vanished and he could feel his gg love 

when he sensed bobo was geting ok

zhan pecked a soft kiss over bo's plump lips.

hissing " wu ai ni bobo