50 . Shini

{{{  Shuuuuuu I'm finally done... And one more thing guys I forgot to include them in my previous 49series chapter most of the images are from Google grandpa and Pinterest free on-line source and all the credit goes only to the respective artist only .. I have just used them to pictorially express my verbal content... So I hope I have not bared any copyrights.... So that's it... Let's continue.... 

And before getting back to our stun shocked bobi let us discuss one thing properly.... Alright  dear readers..... }}}}

Let's start..... 

🐰🐷🐰🐷🐷🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐰

{{A/N: Sooooo i hope you guys get it. Now .... The answer for the why questions.......

At present why bo was dreaming his gg as a professor, canteen worker or even as his friend ...... when they were at misunderstanding after bo's nanna's death.... 

Coz it's always been an unspoken ritual of bodi towards his zhan ge since ever.....

....priorly .. bo came to live with his zhan ge and nanna's after getting hurt and hit from his devil parents . And  out of fear he was dreaming his gg soothing dreams... Bo was actually unknowingly dreaming his gg....as a a kid.

but when he started realizing and analyzing thing bo was scared of his parents and was getting daring dreams . and dreaming his gg within his dreams was the only option left out with bo to stop getting those daring dreams of his devilish parents..... bo was willingly dreaming about him ...his gg 

and as time went on .... even without any realizations bo was dreaming zhan in anything deceivingly .... 

everything and everywhere of bo's life was filled only with his nanna's and gg's memories....

what ever movies or series or dance programs or any reality show or any program (what ever it may be)  .....he saw. he felt and also dreamt it....

 he would dream his gg in it as his

When bo was a kid his dreams were childish like baby dreams with fairytails and stuffs 

As bo grow his fantasy also grow along....