47. Shini

Bo wiped those milky lips and licked them within his lips ..... Yummily..... 

Stun shocking both heated soul to burn with an unknown desire  flaming them suddenly....

it was just a normal wipe and lick its not like they never share anything . actually they share everything be it dress food stuffs and all or anything....even they share same popcorn bowls while watching movies at home and even sometimes bo uses zhan dresses and they even drink shared milk made by thier nanna in same glass to be Frank there not so many thing they never shared.... 

but this wipe and lick was not the same but hell difficulty different....

Yes they were not the same... 

Nothing was the same neither the feel nor the ambiance and response.... 

this tension was something unusual to both of them.... 

It's the first ever time they felt a redmill within them when they touched one other ....

bo felt suddenly awkward that

bo felt suddenly awkward that.... bo's ears were turing crimson red and zhan was struggling to speak up.....suddenly a silence decorated the then noisy atmosphere .... 

They were looking at each other in dead silence.... 🤐

 🤐

and zhan felt it to.... if this prolongs his bao might feel discomfort for his action and whats wrong in licking his wiped milky moustache , as zhan felt like he is completely am - his baby bo's in and out so what wrong witha lick and suck....