27g.

{{{sorry guys one more chapter in ch27 series.... it a long chapter ahead....happy reading}}}

bo was walking through his own self made hell.

the more bo tried to talk back to his own self to stop this stupid behavior ( of / to - staying away from zhan zhan ) the more haunting things were happening to zhan. bo has completely accepted the fact that it was bo -  the sole reason his nanna is no more {{{ a/n: boy that's not a correct judgment my baby boy 😕😧 it was never your fault 😞 its the nauture's wish....my poor baby. ...hum...welll lets go on with the flow}}}

even when his mind analyzed and justified it , his heart wont accept it . and when zhan too got hurt , bo completely accepted it and even started believing it - he is cursed and he will also hurt his zhan ge just like his nanna to. which bo didn't wanted to happen even in his death.

so adding up to his already hell suffering bo forcefully decides to stay away from zhan for his own safety.. but the more bo tried his own strategy - the more bo was hurting .

so bo decided to divert all his attention to dance...and dancing . he completely gave in to dancing , he was practicing like a maniac or a machine to be precise.... with no time constraints he was just burning all his bits of energy to make him drop dead so that this stupid brain wont haunt him any more and this insane heart wont hurt him anymore.

bo even tried to get drunk to sooth his pain, but the brutal truth was the more he was drunk the more he was feeling , seeing and sensing zhan before him. he was either crying out his heartily confession or singing his sorry song for all night long... when he exactly know there is no zhan before him yet . he was doing it when ever bo gets drunk.

and more stupid thing is he didnt dare to get back home all drunken and more see or face his gg with his this drunken state. his gg would be hurt looking at him so drunk. that he most of the time crashed over the dancing studio at night when ever he was drunk....

but soon the booze effect were also of no use that .... he couldn't stop himself from getting back home late at night - as the more he got drunk - the more his urge bursted to see his zhan the very instance making him to end up at his home unknowingly....its like  a  self backfire. .... bo would have decided to crash over the dance studio at night before drowning himself to alcohol but when he wakes up in the morning , when the morning rays will kiss his cheeks raw  , he will already be lying at their home but over the terrace.... lying down like a dead man...scratching his head.... 

sometimes as a drunk man or sometimes even in his own senses he would be lying over their terrace looking blank staring at the lonely long sky....

yah, as time went on bo couldn't stop himself from going back but he could also not enter in the home in such a drunken state that , just like when they were kids watching starry night and sparkling stared 🌠⭐ sky... bo would crash over their terrace over his own room starring at his only sun and moon and star... his gege... his whole universe ......

  his whole universe