26.

yibo was waken up by a horrified roar..... 

bobo with the sudden screaming sound springed up from sleep , by reflex bobo tried to get down his bed but the very instance got tripped and got hit at his forehead.... he was bleeding and there was a small cut at his forehead.

but bo felt it....  something not so good happened. 

but he doesn't know what it was. neglecting everything bo ran downstairs in lighting speed but halted with the very visual before him..... shocked..... 

🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄

zhan's nanna was continuously trying to reach zhan.... but all her call went into voice mail or call back again later....the caller is out of service or something else....

zhan's nanna in frustration throw the ph to shatters.....

and fall back to the couch in tears....

zhan's nanna  " zhan zhan where are you " in tears 

🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄

after 2 hours or so , finally lu lu gave her ph to zhan and gestured zhan to  attend the ph call notifying it urgent...

her face was not at peace....

which  only triggered a sensation of fear within zhan mind body soul...

with shivering self and trembling hands zhan picked up the ph. " helooo

but all that was seen on zhan face was nothing but pained tears flooding out in terror....

zhan " yibo" was the only words his lips could form at.......

like 🌟 

comment  🗯