45 . shini

Happy reading dear all..... 🥰

zhan was busy humping and pouting cutely....

and our dear bobo hissed  " thankyou zhan ge

and our dear bobo hissed " thankyou zhan ge.... " in a sad tone with sad loook

THATS it as both realized it they have hurted both equally so its time to end the hurt play

as bo realized it his gg did it all only for him and for his happiness ,  he did everything he can just for his oneself (his bobo) ,  so bo gave up and hissed in a sad tone for hurting his good hearted bunny ge.....

but at the same time zhan to realized it all , its not a child play to be kidnapped like this and  how much his baby boy must have been shocked . that to when he got to know his own gg abducted him.... zhan mind was also in ahowl and soon.....  zhan realized it all and the moment his ears were hit with  the words of thankyou he stopped breathing . 

yes literally his breathing stopped for few instance.... as zhan never did all these thing for gratitude but he did it all only for his baby boys happiness ..... just a smile is more than enough even  if he has to run a marathon for a year long he would do it wholeheartedly and happily without any regret..... 

but this thankyou was hurting him  more and more.. and he dont want it at all.... no sorry no thankyou.... 

he never wanted any of these words to be used in between them .... never and ever

also if his piggy ask for his soul zhan would give it then and there that much bo means to zhan ..... but this sorry and thankyou is a definite no......  he is his bao -  his bamboo shoot - his baby bo -  his sweet heart - his everything and zhan would do everything and anything for his little piggy but be cant handle this swords of words

THANKYOU AND SORRY...

AS already on of the bomb is blasted zhan didn't wanted to feel the next one too, which is none other than SORRY.... as zhan know his piggy in and out he will slice his gg with those same pair of  words next....