26b.

bo " ge"  leaping out his pained tear drop to blast low

zhan shattered with very tear drop......

❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥

2hours back......

zhan's nanna was very happy today.... and she made her signature dish to be eaten together with both his baby grand sons....

with happy vibes she entered in the house and sensed a bit off with mood . but neglecting the feel . zhan's nanna went in the kitchen like everyday to check on it if any unfinished work present .

but on her way in the kitchen is the dining table where bobo's nana was sleeping over the table with bunch of papers within.  zhan's nanna thought ( must be happy finally ) smiling 

zhan's nanna just taps her once , saying " come on , its already very morning .... lets eat together dear...."  and she went in side the kitchen 

but when zhan's nanna came out bobo's nanna was still the same ....

the same position the same posture ....it was unusual..... 

suddenly zhan's nanna dosent feel any good. she immediately drops what ever she was carrying the same place and ran to bobo's nanna and started rocking her hard....

just a single push. 

bobo's nanna lifeless body slumped the other side of her push. she was holding to a piece of paper tightly .....

zhans's nanna was like dead shocked in trimmers. she didnt know what to do or how to react.

the only thing she impulsively responded was to scream bo's name 

" yiiiiiibooooooooooooooo" 

which indeed shocked woke up bo to hit hard himself but he indeed ran downstairs. 

and was shocked to see his nanna in such a state.....

bo tremored  hissing " nannna" he wasn't crying he was that shocked that his tear grands along with his senses stopped working. but still he hissed  " zhan ge help" 

bo's eyes were popping out in fear..... 

they knew she is no more ....but still they wanted to make sure of it.

the sound houl was so effective to accumulate all the neighbors without any kind of  invitation .....and indeed everyone assembled without any delay.

bo was just standing like a statue.... he didnt even move a bit.

but one of the nurse who works in the near by hospital came near bo's nana to confirm the same. 

even zhan's nanna was hoping of  any chances but bo was shattered..... the very thought HIS NANNA IS NO MORE was more than enough to stop his all functioning.... he was just a statue.

and the nurse announced " she is no more"

zhan's nanna started crying , he could not control herself , but the moment she saw bo who was nothing but a statue as a living dead....she couldn't control her self more.... she cried her heart out....