26c.

every neighbors realized all their sinfull mistakes ..... and they anyhow wanted to redeem it and do something for yibo....

also they felt it by heart ( most of them) - money is indeed a pit in hell... the more they have..... the more we will be ruled by it and not us who will be ruling it..... 

everyone within the hall wanted to fight back for bo and chase away those sinfull couples and save their precious but can they....as its still a family matter where outsiders cant budge in....

as its only been 10minuites since those sinister couples entered in  this home  but its already a showers of venomous words filled arrows on a non bloodsheded -    battle field within rose field. 

and the situation is  still so home'ic that outsiders still cant budge in.

as 

the one who can legally and rightfully talk for bo was already no more 

and

 it clearly shows that bobo is not in a state to fight for his ownself ...

and 

they can also guaranty it with what was happening  zhan's nanna was indeed a strong opponent but still they need something more - a more powerful weapon to shield their precious  

or 

even god of death ( shinigami )  is welcomed to help their baby  angel..... 

as 

bo was so vulnerable now that the ever fighter boy was - broken now - completely shattered - with no one to shield him....

now there was a need of

 that  one person who will shield him like a father ,  

that one person who will hugs him like mother and comfort him.

that one person who will stand by his side like a siblings to support him.

that one person who will knight him like a warrior like a friend to  shed blood and die for him.

he needed someone who will be all in one ...for him...

the one and only one ... for him..... 

❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥