29.

a short flashback...... from today morning.....

zhan was at his anatomy class

zhan was at his anatomy class... totally lost in the lecture and was also  busy taking notes... its has already been 15+ missed calls in between classes , finally zhan took the ph call dunking his head below table to attend it.

voice " zhan ge"

zhan knows who it was and asked " what is it im in  the middle of class. " as zhan by heart knows it bo would never call him in between his classes unless its a death trail..... but. even before zhan speaks up any the voice cut in " its about bo"

instantly his fascial changed to a sore one... " what's wrong with  my yibo " was the first and fierce response  heard from the other side  in a demanding -  authoritative but also in a concerned tone.

voice " we need to meet...i" struggling a bit to speak up 

zhan cut him " half an hour..." and he cut his ph call too.

zhan reached the place   even before half an hour of time GOT ENDED  but to his shocking self the place  rocked him more.

as the venue was a hospital.... their own college hospital.... 

now zhan fear meter was spiking high with multiple theories to justify them.... and his eyes were searching for the only one person....of whom zhan soon found him..... 

finally zhan saw him  of whom he was searching for all along ...roaring the very instance his eyes screenshot him  " veer , wants wrong with yibo. and why are we here is he hurt or what ? what's wrong  " zhan bursted out his concerned words even before he reach before him face -to-face  properly.

but his words got cut " ge...."  by veer.

veer is yibo's dancer friend ( ah yah the same person whom i told to remember from past chapter) who zhan trust the most  within bobo's group and he was the one who has been informing all about bo to zhan all along . like everyrthing.... but he also dunked few truths too.... that's what had made them to face such a situation now....like this... as abruptly....

veer cuts zhan " gege before hearing my  - any -  explanation i want you to look a at this vdo first.... " in a hesitant tone , veer stretched his phone to zhan face..... forcing him to view at the visuals..... 

{{{ a/n: ah yah this.... 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻..... }}}

{{{a/n:  NAN HAI.... by wang yibo.... i really think - feel , there is no other song which showed his pain more than this...it really pricked my heart to trickele  down few drops of tears for my piggy and bunny every single time i get to watch this vdo.... this   vdo  was shot   right before they meet up personally for their first time  script reading session for TU  SHOOTING... may be its not true but i believe its really true... the pain the feel the emotion -  his pain his feel his emotions  his love for his bunny....  just ----- ITS THE SAME FEEL BO IS FEELING NOW PAIN .... PAIN OF SEPERATION... BUT UNABLE TO EXPRESS IT OUT TO HIS GG who wholeheartedly loves him  AND  GETTING  HIS SOUL SLICED WITH  TORMENTING PAIN EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF HIS EXISTENCE.... as he thinks he betrayed his gg by dating someone else }}} {{{and the  vdo credits goes to the rightful owner , i dont own any i have long back bookmarked this vdo its one of my fav like all time fav...so here it is }}} {{{....rest all the khichdi's i will write them  below....}}]