30.

{{{ a/n: last chapter was too long..... }}}

and 

she was already in the ICU......

for attempting suside...

or may be she just wanted a painless sleep for a while.

veer narrated everything to zhan what all happened , and why he didnt inform zhan about bo dating . and all.

 he felt guilt of his own action. as he stood with dunked down face 

coz he knows it, if zhan must have been informed before - of any one of these issues , neither of them will be in such a hurt state now.

both adhina and bo too.

and he also hissed " my sister - she was angry and ------ and ------she called her elder sister, you know who she is , how she is when it comes to her adhina.... " swallowing hard " she might hurt bo " which made zhan to flinch a second in fear.

once a run away girl from home - struggled to earn a living and suffered hell to earn a degree.

but not anymore...

adhina's sister is now a reputed - famous- business - tycoon a very powerful women in the world of business -

 she is - like the one - like the  monarch or - like the  regime.

she made sure she was hell powerful in all the ways possible to shield her only sweet sister from everyone. including her parents. as now adhina was the anounomus 80% share holder of her entire empire including their parents business. (which even adhina herself is unaware of it)

the pain that they faced made her to be so strong to fight back anyone and everyone. and she was hell powerful enough to crush all those souls who will try to even think hurting her little sister now.

she was just the same when bo did everything to turn his own self into a strong human to safeguard this loved one.

the same thing....

when she got back from states she wanted adhina to move on with her , but adhina  loved where she was now  - also her sister due to business meetings and stuffs she will be out of country mostly.

so considering her sister wish and her  happiness and not to let her stay alone in a huge big mansion . she allowed her sister to stay with veer and meera family.