6

The walk was brief. We talked and laughed so much.
   "There it is!" I point with excitement and a little jump.
   "Yes! We're almost there," Jaren says smiling at me.
   "What do you wanna do while there?" Toby asks.
   "I want to eat sooo much cotton candy, then I wanna ride all the nice rides, and then I wanna win the biggest stuffed animal!" I squeal.
   "That sounds like fun. If you do get the biggest stuffie, we'll have to ship it home so you won't have it for a few days," John points out.
   "That's okay, I dont need a big one," I smile.
   "Too bad, you already told us your agenda. Big stuffie is what you'll get princess," Mason smiles.
   I roll my eyes and laugh. Cameron pays for my entry and buys all of us an unlimited ride pass.
   "Cotton candy!" I point at a stand.
   Eric grabs my hand and we wait in line.
   "What colour do you want baby doll?" He asks.
   "Blue!" I smile.
   He pays for it and hands it to me after it was made.
   "Thank you," I hug him.
   "What ride do you you want to do after this?" Jaren asks.
   "Uhm.. That!" I point to a rocking viking ship as I have a mouthful.
   "That seems fun," Toby says stealing some of my cotton candy.
   "Can we go now please?" I ask finishing my cotton candy.
   We all go wait in line. When we get on we all cram into one row. I hold tightly onto the bar in front of me. John and Mason both place a hand on mine. The ride begins to go and a first it's not that bad, but then it starts to get a little high. I let out a soft whimper.
   "Whats wrong princess?" John asks placing an arm around me.
   "Too.. high," I say quietly.
   "You saw how high it went, why didn't you say anything before?" Jihn asks.
   "I.. I d-didn't know," I say.
   He pulls me closely, stroking my hair.
   "It's okay, we now know and we won't do anything that is too high," John says," we're slowing down, it's almost over."
   After what feels like forever we finally get off the ride. John holds my hand.
   "Did Wren not like it?" Cameron asks.
   "She didn't. She discovered her fear of heights today," John says patting my head.
   "That's okay! There are so many games we can play!" Mason exclaims.
   He grabs my hand and drags me off to a ring toss game.
   "This games a classic but the always rig it by making the bottles and rings close in diameter. The clear ones are 1 point, blue is 5, and red is 10. You get 5 rings, if you get a perfect 50 then you get that," Mason exclaims pointing at a giant donut plush.
   "I want that!" I exclaim.
   "Well, let's play!" Mason smiles.
   We play for what feels like forever and I didn't win the big plush. I sigh and walk away to find the guys.
   "Why the long face sweetheart?" Eric asks.
   "Played sooo much and didn't win anything," I sigh.
   Eric holds me close.
   "That's okay, all the guys split up to see if we can't win you anything. Theu may have turned it into a competition and whoever wins gets to sleep in the same bed as you. Even Toby is in on it! He doesn't want you to sleep with any of us yet," Eric laughs.
   "Well you go do that, I'll go walk around," I smile.
   "In case you get hungry and thirsty," Eric says handing me money.
   He wanders off and I go walk around. This carnival is huge. Even though the ride was scary and I didn't win anything I still had a great time. I mean Cameron literally booked this trip for me. They're so sweet, they're trying to win me prizes just so they can sleep with me. And Toby, he's a great protector, the other guys are too, Toby is just very parent-like.
   I smile to myself then go and get some fries from a stand. Once I get them I go back to where I was sitting and eat my fries.
   "Wren!" I hear Mason yell.
   I look around but I don't see him.
   "Look what I got you," he says as he moves the big donut plush.
   "Macy? You won that?" I ask.
   "Yup! Just for you princess," he says sitting next to me.
   I smile widely and place a kiss on his cheek.
   "Thank you Macy," I smile.
   "You're welcome babygirl," he smiles.
   We sit there and talk. Eventually all the guys come back. Mason got me the donut plush, Cameron got me a puppy plush, John got me a pickle plush, Jaren got me a bear plush, Eric got me an elephant and Toby got me a unicorn plush. All which were huge!
   "So, which do you like best?" Eric asks.
   I look back and forth between everyone. I just can't choose one. They're all so great.
   "Uhm.." I say quietly.
   "Whats wrong?" Toby asks.
   "Can.. can we go back to the hotel?" I ask.
   They all nod, we get up and walk back to the hotel.
   I enter the room first. I grab my pjs and go to the bathroom. I start the bath and undress.
   "Wren? You okay?" Eric knocks.
   "Yeah, I just need a bit. I feel gross," I lie.
   "Okay, we'll be in the other room waiting for you," he says as he walks away.
   I sink into the tub and close my eyes. I have no idea on who I'm going to choose. They're all so great. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings. The warmth of the bath really relaxes me.
   "Wren!" Cameron says.
   I wake up and see the guys in the bathroom.
   "Mmm, what?" I ask.
   "Thank goodness you're okay. You fell asleep in the tub," Mason says.
   "Tub? Tub! AH! Get out!" I yell covering myself.
   The boys laugh.
   "Stop laughing, get out," I say flustered.
   "Come here," John says holding a towel up for me," that water is cold, you'll get sick."
   I shyly get out and he quickly wraps me up. I'm beyond flustered at this point.
   "Will.. w-will you g-get out n-now?" I stutter.
   The boys laugh and exit. I close the door and lock it.
   "Wren, unlock it. We won't come in, but of something happens we don't want to have to get a lock Smith again," Eric says.
   I sigh and unlock it. I dry off and put on a sports bra and boots shorts. I towel dry my hair and then brush it. I finally walk out.
   "There she is!" Mason beams.
   I just smile slightly, my cheeks still vividly red.
   "Awh come here gorgeous," Jaren says with his arms open.
   I walk into his arms and hide my face in his chest. I shiver.
   "Awh, precious. Are you cold?" Cameron asks.
   I nod my head. Jaren lays him and I down under the covers, Cameron lays on the other side of me and Mason cuddles my thigh with his head resting on my lower stomach. I play with Masons hair. John and Eric climb in the bed next to us after turning off the light.
   "Get some sleep, we've got a busy day tomorrow," John says.
   "Whats tomorrow?" I ask.
   "It's a secret doll. Go to sleep," Cameron says.
   "Macy baby, what are we doing tomorrow?" I ask.
   "You know I want to tell you. I want to tell you so bad angel, but I can't. I'm sorry. I promise it'll be a good day. Goodnight princess," Mason says.
   I let out a sigh but close my eyes. Jaren plays with my hair, Cameron rubs my cheek and Mason runs my thigh. I eventually fall asleep.