25

When I woke, John was nowhere to be found. I stretch and climb out of bed. I walk into the kitchen and see no-one. I smile and cook breakfast. I make eggs, bacon, toast, sausage, pancakes and crepes with a strawberry cream cheese filling. I set plates all around the table and Cameron comes down.

"Good morning," I chirp.

'Morning," he yawns.

"Will you get all the boys up? I made a big breakfast," I smile.

He nods and begins heading up the stairs but stops.

"Hey Ves, I had an amazing time with you yesterday," He smiles.

"I did too, now go get the boys. I don't want anyone eating a cold breakfast," I usher.

As i finish laying out the silverware and cups, I put out the food in the center, as well as juices and coffee. Just as I'm done I hear a bunch of stomping and all the guys are seated at the table.

"Looks yummy!" Jaren says.

I smile as I take a seat and pour myself a glass of orange juice. They all begin to hungrily dig in. I can't help but to tear up at the wonderful, mess of people in front of me.

"Excuse me," I say as I walk off to my room.

I lay on my bed and relax, just staring at the ceiling thinking of them. After a few minutes I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in," I say and my voice cracks.

I touch my cheeks and realize I'm full on crying. Eric enters my room.

"We were just wond- hey, Vessie, what's the matter? Come here," He says softly, scooping me up in his arms.

"Nothing, just love you guys so much," I sniffle.

"Awh babygirl," Eric says playing with my hair.

"I've never had this special of people in my life. And I've come to realize I don't thank you guys enough for being so helpful, sweet and caring," I cry harder.

"It's okay Vessie, we know your way of thanking us is through yummy food. But if anything, we're the ones who should be thanking you. You've taught us so much. Kindness, compassion, love, and even how to clean up after ourselves," he says softly.

We both chuckle at the end. He stands himself up then stands me up. He places a soft kiss on my lips.

"Let's get some breakfast in you," he smiles.

"I've already eaten, while I was cooking, I couldn't help myself," I lie.

"At least join us at the table?" He asks.

I nod my head and he takes my hand. We head to the dining room and I take my seat. They all turn heads to my. I just give them the warmest smile I could. I never imagined having a life at all. But I do now, and it's the best.

"So, Ves, we gotta talk," Jaren says.

I set my glass down and give him my full attention.

"So me and John are going to Canada to see some friends and Cameron, Eric and Mason are doing a trip around Tasmania starting tomorrow. You can either go with either group or stay here with Max," Jaren says.

I furrow my eyebrows. Days without a few of the guys? I let out a sigh. I have no idea what to do. If I go with John and Jaren I'll be missing Eric, Mason and Cameron. If I go with the other three I'll be missing John and Jaren. But if I stay, with Max, I'll miss all of them. But I don't want it to seem like I favor one set of boys over the others. I place my elbows on the table and hold my head in my hands. John gently rubs my back.