16

"Ves, come on, it's time to leave," Mason says lightly shaking me.
   "Already?" I ask sadly.
   "Yeah sweetie, I'm sorry, we have to record videos," Cameron says.
   "Record videos?" I ask.
   "Yeah, for YouTube, our jobs," Jaren says.
   "We play video games and upload them," Eric says, "people will watch them."
   I just look at them confused.
   "We'll show you when we get home darling," John says.
   I nod my head and get up. Mason puts my flip flops in front of me and I step in them.
   "Your bags are all packed and your stuffies are already on the way over," Cameron says.
   I nod my head and sigh.
   "We'll come back here eventually, I promise," Eric smiles taking my hand.
   We check out of the hotel and head to the Uber. We all pile in. I stare out the window. We arrive at the airport and climb out. We head through security and onto the plane. I take my seat by the window with Mason next to me. I stare out the window and space out the entire plane ride.
   When we land Toby is waiting for us.
   "Hey kiddo, did you have fun?" He asks.
   I nod my head and drag my suitcase behind me to the car. I put it in the trunk and climb into the back.
   "Is she okay?" Toby asks.
   "Yeah, she's just upset that we left," Cameron says climbing in the front.
   We drive in silence as we arrive at the house. I climb out and grab my suitcase. I go to my room and close the door. I flop on my bed and sigh.
   "Hey Ves, wanna learn how to play video games?" Eric asks.
   I shake my head and crawl under the covers.
   "Awh, are you sleepy?" Mason asks.
   I nod my head. They turn out the lights and leave. I fall asleep.
   "Vesper!" Cameron exclaims.
   I slowly sit up and rub my eyes.
   "You've been asleep for about 22 hours," he says.
   "Oh. Sorry," I yawn.
   "Come on, let's get some food in that belly," he says picking me up.
   I yawn and nuzzle into his chest. He gently places me down onto Masons lap.
   "Well hello there precious," Mason says placing a kiss on my forehead.
   Cameron places a sandwich on my lap. I scrunch my nose and set it on the table.
   "Why not eat it?" Mason asks.
   "Yuck," I say sticking my tongue out.
   "She probably doesn't care for them since that's all she had for 13 years," Eric says.
   "Oh yeah. Sorry love. I'll get you something new," Cameron says taking the sandwich.
   I stretch so my head is in Jarens lap and my feet are in Erics lap. Jaren plays with my hair and Eric rubs my feet.
   Cameron comes back with Dino nuggets on my plate.
   "Dinos!" I exclaim.
   "My nuggets!" Mason exclaims.
   "Sorry, here," I say handing him the plate.
   "I was just joking babygirl, eat them," Mason says helping me sit up.
   I eat my nuggets while Mason wraps his arms around me. I lean back into his chest. When I finish my nuggets Mason sets the plate on the table.
   "So, you wanna learn how to play video games?" Mason asks.
   I nod my head.
   "Content boys!" Eric hollers.
   Mason drags me to his room. He sets me in the chair and places the headphones on me. I can hear Cameron, Eric, Jaren, Toby, and John through the headphones.
   "Almost done, turning on face cam," Mason says.
   After a few clicks he's loading the game. He explains the buttons and rights them down on a sticky not and sticks them to the side of the screen.
   The round starts and the guys have a laugh while I try to turn my screen and walk.
   "This is absolutely adorable," Eric says.
   I scrunch my nose in concentration. I shoot at a person and killed them.
   "I killed someone!" I exclaim.
   "Sweetie, you killed Toby," Masons chuckles.
   "Oh.. sorry Toby," I say sadly.
   "It's okay," he reassures.
   "Awh, I died," I say sadly, pouting.
   Mason hugs me close.
   After a few rounds I finally get a hang of the controls and can tell the difference of my teammates and enemies.
   I wander around. I let out a scream and start shooting at the enemy.
   "You did it princess! Great job!" Mason exclaims.
   I smile widely and the guys praise me. We keep playing for another hour, the boys kept saying they needed more content.
   "I have no idea how I'm going to edit this down. She's just too cute and I want to show her off to everyone," Mason says.
   "I'll help you," I say.
   "No way, editing takes forever. You'll get super bored. I'll just find an editor," Mason smiles patting my head.
   "I wanna keep playing games," I beg.
   "Hey Ves. Do you wanna ay warzone with me, Matt and Puffer?" Jaren asks.
   I look up to Mason and he nods.
   "Can she stream it on my twitch?" Mason asks.
   "Absolutely, I'll invite you to a call," Jaren says leaving the room.
   Mason loads up the game and accepts the invite to the call and game.
   "Why the fuck is Mason playing with us?" Matt asks.
   "It's not Mason. It's Vesper. Vessie, say hi," Jaren says.
   "Uhm.. Hi?" I say.
   "Hi, I'm puffer," he says.
   "And I'm Matt," he says.
   We load into a game and Mason's there explaining the game to me.
   "So, Vesper, how long have you been playing video games?" Puffer asks.
   "Uhm.. since today," I say quietly.
   "Oh wow, really? You aren't bad for a beginner. You're better than Matt," Puffer says.
   "Hey! Whoa! Wait!" Matt exclaims.
   I giggle and look over to the stream chat. I see that they're questioning if Mason and I are dating. I point it to him and he tells me to not worry about it.
   I get swarmed by a squad. I start shooting and jumping randomly.
   "On me!" I yell.
   "We're coming!" Jaren exclaims as they run towards me.
   "Oh. Nevermind," Matt says.
   "Ves! You did it! You killed all of them! Your first squad wipe, I'm so proud," Puffer says.
   "I did?" I question.
   "Yes! You did so great darling," Jaren says.
   "Don't you dare talk to her like that," Puffer says in a dad voice.
   "Yeah, what he said," Matt said in a high voice.
   "Jaren?" I ask.
   "What's up dear?" He asks.
   "When can I meet mom and dad?" I giggle.
   "Whenever they make time," Jaren says.
   "Mom? Dad? When are you going to come and see your only child?" I ask.
   Puffer and Matt burst out laughing.
   "We'll make it soon, don't worry kiddo," Puffer says.
   I smile widely.
   After we play a few more rounds of warzone Mason tries to get me off the computer.
   "Come one Vessie," Mason says.
   "But I wanna keep playing with them," I pout.
   "You at least need a screen break, okay?" He says.
   I sigh and nod my head.
   "Say bye to them and the stream," Mason says.
   "Bye mom, bye dad, bye jare- wait I'll see you soon. Bye stream!" I wave and smile.
   Mason ends the stream and I get up. I stretch.
   "Did you have fun princess?" Mason asks.
   "Soooo much fun," I smile.
   "I'll talk to the guys later and see what we can do, but for now, you need to go to sleep," Mason says.
   I nod my head and lay in his bed. He chuckles and climbs in with me. He pulls me close and we fall asleep.