29

When I wake up all the guys and Tobi are sitting around the fire. I zip at all windows and make sure the door is shut and change into my outfit. I wear fishnet shirt with a black graphic tee over it. I put on a skirt that goes to my belly button and tuck my shirt in. The skirt is black and has chains going from one hip to the center to the other hip. I wear some black, knee high socks and my combat boots since today we're hiking. I do a simple black eye look with black lipstick. I leave my hair down. I make sure my swimsuit is in my purse the put my clothes in a bag in my suitcase. When I'm down I fold up my blanket and take my stuff to the car.

When I'm done, I go and take a seat in my chair with the rest of the guys. Most of them look liked they had a rough morning.

"Good morning," I chirp.

"Morning," they all mumble in response.

I smile at them and Eric hands me a bottle of water. I take it and drink about half of it. After a bit we finally get to packing away the tents and chairs. When all was done we pile into the cars and head to our next destination. First some hiking, then a swim and then more hiking. It's a little early to swim but oh well.

When we arrive at our destination I go into the public bathroom to put my swimsuit under my clothes. I head out and meet with the rest of them and we begin our little hike. Tobi held hands with me most of the time. During the end he stopped because Eric and Mason were starting to get a bit jealous. She still walked with me. It was honestly such a lovely hike. Of course we can't do one thing without the boys being absolute idiots. But it was fine, at least they weren't cranky like they were this morning.

We hiked to this absolutely gorgeous swimming spot. Chad stripped butt naked and the guys wore their underwear or a pair of shorts. I watched them all freak about it being cold.

"Vessie! Come on!" Mason hollers.

I didn't know if I was ready or not to get in. It didn't seem that deep.

"I'll come get you and throw you in!" Eric yells.

"All of you turn around," I yell back.

They all do so. I remove my shoes first. Then the rest of it. My swimsuit was a tie bikini. Half red and black plaid on one side of the top and the other half just plain black. The bottoms were like that too but flipped. I made my way into the water and stood with just my feet in. It wasn't that cold. I continue to make my way to them.

"Hi!" I smile.

They all turn around. Eric wraps his arms around me and places a kiss on each of my cheeks then onto my lips.

"Your swimsuit is gorgeous!" Tobi exclaims.

"Thank you," I smile.

I dunk myself under the water and come back up.

"Is it not cold?" Chad asks.

I shake my head, "It's kind of refreshing."

Chad gives me a look like I'm crazy and the guys just laugh at him.

"So how long are we here for?" I ask

"About an hour, then we have to get out," Matt says.

I nod my head and swim around. It felt so nice. i want to come back here again with all of them and less stressful situations. Definitely plan it out ahead of time instead of waiting for a text the night before. It is definitely fun but I'd prefer knowing what we were going to do.

"Alright love, time to go," Mason says stroking my hair.

I nod and pout. He places a kiss on my pout then grabs my hand and leads me out of the water. Eric is there waiting with a towel for me. He wraps me in it and hugs me closely.