22

When I wake up I see all the guys just awake, quietly watching TV.
"Morning princess," Mason says.
I rub my eyes and stretch. Eric tickles my side and I recoil. He chuckles.
"How long have you guys been up?" I ask.
"2 ish hours, I think," Cameron says.
I get up and go pee and start the shower. I get in and just stand under the water until it turns cold. I turn it up a bit more and wash my hair and shave.
I wrap myself in a towel and blow dry my hair. I grab matching, blue underwear and put them on. I grab black, Jean overalls with a skirt, rips and chains. I put on fishnets, a long sleeve black and white shirt. I put on some makeup and fix my hair. I look in the mirror and decide that I look decent.

I walk back out to the boys.

"How about we go out clubbing tonight?" Puffer suggests.

We all nod and cheer in agreement.

"Its settled then. leave at 5, grab some dinner then head out to the club!" Eric says.

"Who's gunna keep an eye on our darling, Ves, she always gets into some kind of trouble," John asks.

"I do not, I can take care of myself," I defend.

"I will!" Matt pipes up.

"You don't have to, I can handle myself, I promise," I say.

"Rather be safer than sorry," Jaren says.

I huff and fold my arms. Cameron laughs and ruffles my hair. I pout more while I fix my hair and head to my room to find a more suitable outfit to wear out.

I rummage through my closet and pick out a flowing red dress that is on my upper thigh and a black chest harness that is the pattern of a star. I grab out my black, thigh high heeled boots.

Before I put on my outfit I go to my bathroom and take a nice long shower making sure to shave and exfoliate as well as wash my hair.

When I'm done I wrap my hair up in a towel and wrap one around my body. I then go to my makeup table and begin with my skin care. When thats over with I apply a little concealer and foundation. I then do my eyebrows. After my eyebrows I work on my eyelids. I do black shadow that goes out into a point and blur it a bit. Then i blend a little red out from the top of all the black. I line my under eye with the same black eyeshadow and then put matching red sparkles in the inner corner of my eye. I apply a black lip. Once I'm satisfied with my makeup I go back into the bathroom and blow dry the remaining water from my hair. When it's dry I do a half up, half down look. The top half is separated into two sections each pulled into a bun. The hair that is down I make it wavy. After that I go put on my outfit. I look in my full body mirror and nod my head, happy with my look.

I walk back out to the living room to meet up with the guys as it is almost time to leave because I took a while in the shower. They all turn heads and look at my with a mixture of a smile and jaw-droppings. I give them a smile in return.

"Ves, you look amazing," Cameron speaks up.

"Puffer! Look how amazing our child looks," Matt swoons.\

"I'll say, we did great making her," he remarks.

I let out a giggle. Matt hands John his phone.

"Will you please take a picture of us with our amazing daughter?' he begs.

John chuckles and nods. Matt pulls me in between him and Puffer. I smile widely as John takes a bunch of photos. Once John was satisfied he hands the phone back to Matt. cameron comes up to me and wraps his arms around me and lets out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing, you just look so beautiful," he replies.

I smile as he pulls away with a kiss on top of my head.

"Come on or we'll be late," Jaren chimes.

"Are we walking or ubering or having a DD?" Eric asks.

"I'll be the DD," Matt says.

"You don't have to Matt. We can Uber," John says.

"Nah, it's fine. I don't feel like drinking tonight anyway," he replies.

We all look around the room momentarily until someone speaks up.

"If ya end up drinking we'll just Uber home, so if ya change your mind that's totally okay," Cameron says.

"Sounds good! Let's go. I'm ready to get fucked up!" I exclaim.

They chuckle and we head out to the car and pile in. I sit on Jarens lap who was in between Matt and Puffer.

When we get to the club I immediately went up to the bar and ordered myself five shots of tequila. I down them fairly quick and find any of the boys. I find John, Jaren, Matt and Puffer and pull them to the dance floor. We just let loose and vibe to the music all while chatting amongst ourselves.

The tequila hit me fairly quickly and hard since I didn't eat much at the restaurant. After an hour of dancing I begin to feel sick. I hold my head.

"You okay Vessie?"John asks.

"Just need the bathroom," I reply walking off.

I weave through the crowd heading towards the bathroom. As I'm walking to the bathroom i keep my eyes out for any of the other guys. As I'm almost to the bathroom my stomach drops. I see Cameron against the wall making out with another girl. As he pulls away for a breath he smiles at her briefly then immediately locks eyes with me. I do a 180 and head to the exit. Matt stops me along the way.

"Where ya going?" He asks.

"Home." I try to say firmly but my voice falters a bit.

"What's the matter? I'll come home with you," He offers.

"No thanks. I'm fine. You stay here and enjoy yourself," i reply.

"It's not all that enjoyable here. I'll come home with you," He smiles.

He places his hand on my back and leads me outside after having a quick word with Puffer. He opens the car door for me and buckles me in. he hops in the driver seat and we begin driving. That's when I completely lost it. I begin sobbing with my head in my hands.

"We're almost home, don't worry," Matt says with a small frown.

When we get home i climb out of the car and go to my room. Matt follows. While sobbing I sloppily wipe my makeup off. Matt sets me on the sink and helps. After my makeup is off he brushes my hair and puts it in a bun. He grabs out pjs for me and hands them for me.

"Put these on and come to the living room. We'll watch whatever you want in your fort," He smiles.

I nod my head and shut the door behind him. I put on the leggings and baggy t-shirt. When I'm done i go out to the living room and see Matt waiting on the couch for me. I let out a pathetic sob as he holds his arms out for me. I climb into his lap and he rubs my back. I bury my face into his chest.

"What happened Vessie?" Matt questions.

"C-Cameron w-was kissing another g-girl," I sob.

I feel Matt tense. He relaxes and wraps his arms around me tightly rocking me back and forth.

"I'm so sorry. Do you want me to tell the other guys?" he asks.

"N-Not yet," I sob harder.

"Do you need anything? Food? Water? Anything?" he asks, slightly panicked.

"Can.. Can we go to my room? I don't want them coming home and seeing me like this?" I ask.

Matt nods and picks me up. He set me on the bed next to him and turns on my TV.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks.

"I've always wanted to see The Office," I reply.

He smiles and nods. At this point I'm just numb but tears are still steady going down my cheeks. I snuggle up to his side as it plays and he plays with my hair. After a few hours I finally fall asleep.