28

When I wake up, everyone else is asleep. I grab my suitcase and Hodr and head to the bathroom. I take a shower and when I'm done, I begin doing my makeup. I did a dark red eye that had a matching shimmer on the lid. I use mascara today instead of my false lashes. I do a black lip and put on a thin black choker. I put on my undergarments and then my fishnets. I put on a black dress that has off the shoulder sleeves. The sleeves are shear and loose but have an elastic at the elbow and wrist with a little extra fabric. The dress has some ruffles at the top and it goes up to upper thigh. I wear my ankle boots with this. I let my hair be natural while just adding some frizz control.

When I'm done I head outside for a smoke. I bring all my stuff onto the porch. I light a ciggy and watch the sun rise. I love the sun rises and sunsets. They never cease to amaze me. I rock back forth in the chair. I sneak inside and grab Cameron's phone. I go back out and facetime Jaren.

"Hi!" he exclaims, "John get over here. The sun looks amazing on her."

"Hi Vessie!" John chimes.

"Go wake someone up to take pictures of you for us," Jaren says.

"I don't want to wake them. We probably have a busy day ahead of us. They need all the rest they can get," I object.

"John, go call Eric and get his ass up before this perfect lighting is gone," Jaren says as John pulls out his phone.

"Please don't," I say quietly.

"What's the matter precious?" Jaren asks.

"Just.. not really feeling myself today," I mumble.

"Oh babygirl, you are absolutely gorgeous," Eric says stepping out.

He wraps his arms around my shoulders and kisses my head. I lean back into his embrace and sigh.

"Come on, let's take some pictures. You look so stunning in this lighting," he says pulling me up.

Eric takes the phone from me and sets it somewhere they can see me. All the guys brainstorm and try to come up with poses. Eric took a couple of me sitting on the steps and then we moved over to the picnic table by the lighthouse. he makes me take like a hundred over there.

"Okay Eric, enough. I don't want anymore," I protest.

"Okay baby. I'm sorry," he says putting his phone away and handing me Cameron's.

"have Eric send those to our group chat, okay," John says.

"Can he just send them to you guys individually? I don't want to see them," I say.

"Yes, that's fine princess," Jaren smiles.

"I have to go. The guys are coming outside now," I sigh.

"Okay, bye beautiful," Jaren says.

"Bye," I say as I hang up.

I walk back over to my stuff and pull out a ciggy.

When I'm finished we all get in the cars. I sit with my head against the window and Hodr snuggled up to my nose. I watch the scenery go by as we drive to our next location.

"Come on Ves, let's go shopping," Cameron says.

"I don't wanna. I wanna stay in the car if that's okay please," I say.

"But you gotta grab stuff for camping," Tobi says.

I sigh and climb out of the car, leaving Hodr in my seat. Tobi grabs my hand and begins swinging our hands back and forth. I give her a small smile. She frowns.

"What's the matter Vessie?" she asks.

"I'm just not feeling the greatest mentally and it didn't help that Eric has dozens of pictures of me today to remind me," I say.

"It's okay to not be okay sometimes. We all have our bad days. just as long as you're okay tomorrow," Tobi says.

I smile at her. She smiles back. I love Tobi. I have no idea what I would do without her. Cameron sneaks up behind me and scared me. He almost got a knee to the balls but he jumped back just in time. He chuckles and grabs my free hand.

"Wanna share a tent with me and Tobi?" Cameron asks.

I look up to Tobi to see if she'd mind. She gives me a nod.

"Sure, no one else has asked me. So first come, first serve," I smile.

We head into the shop and browse around. I get a chair, a sleeping bag, a pillow and a blanket. It feels so good being able to buy my own things without having to rely on anyone else. We go back out to the cars and pack our stuff away and meet up with Chad and Kobe who are joining us for the rest of the trip. I'm stuck in between Mason and Cameron in the limo while Tobi and Chris sit up front. Chad and Kobe sit across from us. I love seeing how Mason interacts with his brother. We head to our camping spot.

When we arrive, it was absolutely gorgeous. The lake was so pretty. We begin setting up our tents and chairs. I didn't do much, Cameron insisted that I should go assist with the fire. I wasn't able to be much of help because starting a fire is pretty easy for one person. I just sit on the ground  with my knees to my chest and my arms folded over my legs with my head resting on my arms. I look at the lake. It was such an amazing sight.

I'm not sure how long I spaced out for but the sun was starting to set. I snap out of it when I was lightly tapped on the head by Matt.

"Come join us. The fire is nice and warm and we're about to have s'mores," he said offering his hand.

I place my hand in his and he helps pull me up. I brush off my backside and head over to my chair. It was next to Eric and Cameron.

"Glad you could finally join us," Eric chuckled handing me a s'more.

"Thanks. It was very pretty. I'd love to see where we're going next. I could get use to these views," I say with a sigh.

"It was even more pretty seeing you in front of it," Eric says.

I blush and take a bite out of my s'more not knowing what else to do. Cameron chuckles at my reaction and shows me a photo posted on the Misfits Instagram. It was my silhouette from the sunset with the red, orange and pink sunset and mountains in the background. All the caption had was a thinking emoji and a heart. I smile at the picture. It was honestly gorgeous. I just stare at the phone, mostly because of the view that was behind me.

"I could get use to trips like this," I say.

"Yeah but unfortunately we having games we need to upload and stream for our channels," Eric says.

I nod with a slight frown. I was seriously going to miss this. I wish John and Jaren were here. It would make it even better. I frown more at the thought of those two. My eyes start watering.

"Ves? Are you okay?" Chad asks.

"Just tired. Speaking of, I'm gunna go sleep," I say getting out of my chair.

I head into the tent and zip it up. I just stare at the slightly illuminated ceiling from the fire. After a few minutes Cameron comes in.

"You still up?" he asks.

I sit up on my elbows and look at him with my teary eyes.

"You miss them, don't you?" he questions.

I nod my head and wipe my eyes. He comes and lays next to me and snuggles me close. I let out a sigh of relaxation.

"We'll call them as soon as we get in the cars, I promise," he says petting my hair.

"Thank you," I smile.

He keeps playing with my hair for a while and I finally fall asleep.