17

I yawn and stretch. I look to see I'm in an empty bed but find Mason not too far at his computer. I walk behind him and wrap my arms around him. I think he was streaming.
   "Good morning precious," he smiles at me and pulls me into his lap.
   He places arms on both sides of me to play. I lean back in his chest. After I bit I get up.
   "I need to go get dressed," I say with a stretch.
   "Why don't you get dressed in some of mine?" Mason asks slightly panicked.
   I grab a hoodie and the smallest shorts with drawstrings I could find. I go to the bathroom and put them on.
   "I'll be back. I'm going to go grab my hairbrush," I say.
   "I'll get it!" Mason says jumping up and running downstairs.
   I plop on the edge of his bed. He comes back and brushes my hair for me.
   "Macy? Why are you acting so weird?" I ask.
   "I'm not! I just missed you so much while you slept," Mason says hugging me.
   I nod my head but still feel suspicious.
   "Why don't you stream for me a bit?" Mason asks.
   I shake my head.
   "Why not?" He asks.
   "I look gross and all my makeup and clothes are downstairs, which you won't let me go to for some reason," I pout.
   "Come here Ves," Mason beckons while heading to the bathroom.
   He stops me in front of a mirror and wraps his arms around my waist.
   "You wanna know what I see?" Mason asks.
   I nod my head.
   "I see a strong, beautiful, confident, silly, loving woman," Mason says as he rests his head on my shoulder.
   "I don't feel like it," I say.
   "It's okay to feel like it every now and again but me and the guys will never think differently of you, we'll make extra sure on those days that you know how absolutely breathtaking you are. You are the most gorgeous girl we know and we want you and only you," Mason says.
   I turn around and hug him tightly. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He sits back down at his stream. I yawn and fall asleep.
   "Ves, wake up. We got a surprise for you," Mason says shaking me lightly.
   I sit back and stretch. I stand up and wait for Mason to get up. He giggles and grabs my hand, dragging me downstairs. I see the rest of the guys waiting by my door me. I look up at Mason and hesitate.
   "Come on, it's okay. You'll love it," he smiles widely.
   Eric tries to place a blindfold on me but I hide behind Mason.
   "Just close your eyes super tight until I tell you, okay?" Mason says.
   I nod and close my eyes. I hesitantly walk while someone leads me in. When the stop leading me I stop walking.
   "Open your eyes!" Cam exclaims.
   I open my eyes and right in front of me is a PC.
   "Is.. is it mine?" I ask.
   "Mhm! It's all yours!" Jaren exclaims.
   I look between the boys they all have huge smiles on their faces. I don't know what to say. My bottom lip trembles and I cry. Their faces drop. Jaren rushes over to me and pulls me close.
   "Do you not like it..?" Jaren asks.
   I shake my head no.
   "Do you like it?" He asks.
   I nod.
   I feel him smile against my neck and he pulls me in tighter.
   "That's not all. We've got some other things for you. Mason told us you were feeling down earlier," John says.
   I pull back from Jaren. He smiles at me and wipes my tears.
   "So, one part of your surprise isn't here because we thought that maybe we could take you to the store and get some things to decorate your room the way you want it," Cameron smiles.
   I just stand there already speechless.
   "Then we booked you an appointment to get your hair and nails done," Eric smiles.
   My bottom lip trembles again. John immediately scoops me up and holds me close.
   "None of that darling. Get dressed in some other clothes and while Cameron drives we'll figure out what you want to do with your hair and nails," John smiles.
   I change into a black skirt, fishnet stockings, a black crop and combat boots.
   "How do you manage to effortlessly look amazing everyday?" Eric asks giving a hug.
   I just smile. We head to the car.
   "So what do you want done to your hair?" John asks.
   "I want to cut it maybe? To mid back? And do red under the bottom half of my hair," I say.
   "That sounds amazing, I bet it was getting hard to manage being at your knees," Eric says.
   "What about your nails?" Cameron asks.
   "Long coffin, matte black that blends down to a dark, matte red. Like an ombre," I say.
   "Those would look so good on you!" Eric exclaims.
   I smile and steal his juul. I take a hit and they smile me. We arrive at the salon. We pile out and head in.
   "For Cameron," he smiles to the receptionist.
   "One gel set, hair dye and hair cut and five pedicures?" She asks to confirm.
   "Yup! She's the one who's getting the nails, cut and dye," Cameron says wrapping his arm around me.
   "Okay. You boys are over there with those ladies, and you dear are over here with him," she points.
   "Thank you," Cameron says.
   We split ways and I go over to my stylist.
   "Hello darling!" He exclaims, "Your seat is right here my name is Matthew and I'll be doing all your services today."
   I smile and sit in the chair.
   "So what are we doing with your hair?" He asks.
   "I'd like bangs and it cut to about mid back level and then the bottom half of my hair dyed a darkish red," I say shyly.
   "Say no more dear. You're going to look fantastic!" He smiles and gets to work.
   "Alright, what do you think hun?" He asks spinning my chair so I could see in the mirror.
   "That's.. thats my hair?" I ask.
   "It certainly is sweetheart," he smiles.
   "Thank you so much. I love it," I smile widely.
   "Now follow me dear. Let's make those nails flawless!" He smiles and I follow him.
   He begins doing my nails the way I asked him.
   "All done!" He smiles.
   "Thank you so much. I really appreciate it," I smile.
   "Go meet up with your friends dear. They're all waiting impatiently for you," he smiles.
   I get up and walk over to them.
   "Holy shit Ves! Your hair is amazing!!! Let's see those nails," Mason says.
   I hold out my hands. Mason grabs one and examines it. Jaren does the same while the other guys crowd around.
   "Those look so good on you," Cameron smiles as they wrap me in a hug.
   "Let's go to the furniture store!" John says.
   We pile back in the car and head there.
   "So what color room do you want?" Cameron asks.
   I point to the deep red on my nails and he nods. We eventually find the color and grab it along with paint rollers and a tray.
   We wander the store and I get everything in matching black wood. I get a desk, headboard with posts, a nightstand, a standing bookshelf, and shelves. For decor I get black curtains with moons on them, a black trimmed full body mirror, some sheer black fabric to drape around my bed, a standing lamp to put by my desk, and fuzzy black pillows with a matching comforter.
   We head to the checkout and Cameron pays with no hesitation. I frown feeling slightly guilty.
   "Don't feel bad precious. We all helped pay. We sent the money to Cameron. You deserve this," Mason smiles hugging me.
   "What colour carpet do you want in the room? The carpeters need to know for tomorrow," Cameron asks.
   "Black?" I say.
   "Of course," Eric smiles and boops my nose.
   We load up the car and head home. Mason, Eric, and Jaren go in the living room to assemble my things. Cameron, John and Toby move everything out of my room. They begin painting it.
   "Can I help?" I ask.
   Cameron smiles and hands me a roller. I smile happily and help paint my room. Painting is hard work. I had to jump to reach up high and couldn't even get all the way. Cameron chuckles.
   "I'll get the tops, you get the bottom," he smiles.
   I nod my head and paint the bottom half. When we finish painting we help the other boys put together the furniture.
   "Ves? How did you get paint all over you?" Eric asks chuckling.
   "She would jump to get the higher parts and sometimes her roller smacked the wall and paint rained down on her," Cameron smiles.
   "Go shower in mine, you can sleep with me tonight," John says.
   I nod my head and grab some pjs and head upstairs to his room. I scrub my skin red trying to get all the paint off. I lay in his bed and fall asleep.