13

We all gather in a circle, Mason and Eric on each of my sides.
   "Jesus Ves, what happened to your neck?" Chad asks.
   "Cameron," I smile proudly.
   "Alright, Ves, truth or dare?" Max asks.
   "Dare," I smile.
   "I dare you to smoke this blunt by yourself," Max says handing me a fully lit blunt.
   "Macy, truth or dare?" I ask.
   "Dare," he says.
   "I dare you to take everything off but your boxers," I say.
    Mason strip down and I watch, smok the blunt.
   "Chad, truth or dare," Mason asks.
   "Dare," he says.
   "I dare you to kiss Max" Mason says.
   There was some protest but Chad ended up kissing Max.
   "Eric," Chad says.
   "Dare," he smiles.
   "Take your boxers off without removing your shorts," Chad smirks.
   Eric gets up and struggles for about five minutes but he finally gets them off and sits back down.
   "Vessie," Eric smirks.
   "Dare," I say.
   "I dare you to take your shorts off," Eric smiles at Mason.
   I smile and stand up. I slowly pull them down. I bend over to pick them up and I feel a hand hit my bare ass.
   I look over and see Mason laughing and Eric looking me up and down. Mason pulls me onto his lap.
   We play for about another hour. It was a lot of fun. Mason made us leave because he had an issue.
   When we get to the hotel room Eric asks Cameron for the other key card because he 'lost' his. He comes back and makes sure the door is locked. It was just Mason, Eric and I.
   I smile at them. Eric begins to make out with me. He gently lays me on the bed and pins me down, not breaking our makeout session. Mason grabs at my breasts. Eric pulls away and leaves love bites on the right side of my stomach making sure to not go near my bruise.
   After a few minutes I push him off me. I sit up and unhook my bra. I, very painfully, slowly remove it. Eric and Mason had the same idea and attack my nipples. I let out quiet moans, not wanting to alert the guys next door because I was enjoying it.
   They each litter my breasts in hickies.
   "May I?" Eric asks, pulling on my panties.
   I vigorously nod my head. He grabs a hold of them with his teeth and slowly pulls them down. When they're off he smiles at Mason then at me.
   "You're so wet princess," he whispers in my ear.
   I get goosebumps from that and let out a needy whimper.
   Eric kisses and bites my inner thigh. I pull at his hair. Mason start to leave love bites on the vacant spots. Out of nowhere I feel something warm on my downstairs area. I look and see Eric with his mouth down there.
   I cover my mouth and moan as his tongue does some magical shit. Mason watches squirm in amusement. He moves my hand from my mouth and makes out with me. I moan into Masons mouth. Eric holds firmly onto my thighs be I kept squirming away.
   I feel my lower stomach tighten. Mason notices a change in me and pulls away to watch. I cover my mouth. Eric moves his tongue faster and I finish all over his mouth. My body trembles and shakes as he pulls away.
   "My turn babygirl," Mason whispers in my ear.
   I lay there panting and gasping. All of the sudden Mason begins his work too. Eric is now up here with me, sucking my nipple while Mason eats me out. My body is still trembling. Mason grabs my thighs like Eric did. Except I was so overwhelmed with pleasure that I found my hands trying to push Mason away.
   Eric makes Mason stop and sits me up. He ties my arms behind my back with a tie. He lays me back down, on top of my arms. Mason resumes and Eric goes back to my nipple, going back and forth.
   I feel my stomach tighten again. I let out a loud moan as my body trembles. Mason pulls away and plants a kiss on my lips.
   We hear a knock on the door.
   "Whats going on in there?" John asks.
   I go and try to put my clothes on but the Mason stops me. Eric opens the door and John, Jaren and Cameron walk in. They see me on the bed naked and my arms tied.
   "Ves? Are you okay? Did you consent?" Jaren asks untying me.
   I nod my head and flop back on the bed, still breathless.
   Jaren helps put my underwear back on. He tries to put a hoodie on me but I push it away.
   "Too hot," I say sitting up.
   "You are just absolutely covered in hickies," Cameron chuckles.
   "They look good on her," Eric says.
   "We'll have to make sure we keep them on her," John smirks.
   I smile awkwardly in nothing but a thong.
   "You should see her ass," Mason says.
   "Yeah, he left a nice hand print there," Eric smiles.
   I stand up and turn around and bend over the bed to give them the best look at it. I feel another smack on my ass and I let out a moan. I look up to see Cameron towering over me.
   "Sorry, thought you could've used another," he smirks.
   I stand up and smile.
   "I want a turn with her," Jaren says.
   Cameron and John agree. Mason and Eric go to the other room. I stand the shyly. Cameron wraps his arms around me and grips my ass.
   "Please sit on my face," Cameron whispers into my ear.
   I blush as he bends me over the bed to remove my thong. He gives me a few more smacks on the ass then lays down on the bed. I hover over his face and he pulls me down onto him. He grips firmly on my ass as he eats me out and I squirm.
   After a few minutes I finish on his face. He lets me up and he gets up.
   "Wrists together," Jaren smirks.
   I obey and he ties them together. He then lays me down and ties my hands to the headboard.
   "Eric says you like to push away," John smiles then attacks my nipple.
   Jaren is between my legs going to town. I cum pretty quickly and shake with pleasure. I let out a breath of relief.
   "You aren't done yet. It's my turn now," John smirks smacking and gripping my inner thigh.
   I let out a moan.
   "Babygirl likes pain huh?" John says.
   I shake my head no and he bites my thigh. I moan again. John smirks at Jaren and Cameron.
   "I think she does,"Jaren smirks.
   John begins eating me out, squeezing my thighs tightly.
   Cameron and Jaren bite at my nipples and neck.
   After a few minutes Eric and Mason come back right as I moan loudly and finish. My body shakes violently. They smirk seeing how much of a mess I am.
   Cameron unties me from the headboard then unties my wrists. I lay there, John cleans me up with a towel. Eric places me on the other bed and Jaren and Mason change the sheet since there was just a puddle of me on it. Mason put my underwear back on and puts his wife beater tank top on me. He lays next to me and so does Cameron. Eric lays in between my legs and John and Jaren lay in the other bed. We all fall asleep.