7: he saved me

Bit of emotion abuse

William pov 💜💜

I waited for Evan to wake up at his bedside. Beside me layed Micheal. I stop Evans eyes awakening and nudge Micheal.

"Dad? Mike?"

"Yes." We both say at the same time.

"Where's Gregory?"

"Who's" Micheal starts to ask but I step in.

"You mean that boy who brought you to the hospital."

"He brought me to the hospital??"

"Yeah but he did this to you so I forbid him from ever seeing you."

"W-wait but!"

"You should get some rest." William and Micheal agree.

They leave the room leaving me alone. I quickly open my phone to talk to Gregory.

Evan pov
                «||♪•⟨Gregory🩰•♪||»

You: GREGORY!

Gregory🩰: EVAN! ARE YOU OKAY. OMG I IM SO SORRY. I DIDNT WANT YOU TO GET HURT. I Dropped THERE ASSES THO. IM SO SORRY

You: Gregory you saved me right. You beat them up. You put 3 of them in comas. Why?

Gregory🩰: if I did nothing you would of gotten more hurt. I had to help you.

You: Can we um. Do you wanna meet up?

Gregory🩰: YES wait no you need to rest you literally passed out.

You:hmm alright well it's 7pm rn do you wanna meet up at 2am?

Gregory🩰: sneaking out huh... I'm in.
How bout the park?

You: alright it's a date!
Delivered
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
WHY DID I CALL IT A DATE. OMG I I GREGORY IS PROBABLY STRAIGHT ANYWAY DJSJSJSIEUE.

GREGORY POV 💪
Alright it's a date. WAIT DID HE SAY A DATE. He's joking right? I mean I'm not into guys..right?

--------TIME SKIP 2am park.
I await Evans arrival. I mean he called it a date. Does he like me? I'm so confused.
I feel someone hugging me from behind I turn around quickly to spot Evan.

"Evan!"

"Gregory haha" he laughs.

He has such a cute laugh. Wait what-.

"I'm so happy to see you!" He tells me as I start to smile.

"I'm happy to see you too." I say covering my mouth, to hide my smile."Hey um would you help me with my ballet?"

"Of course I love ballet!"

Evan helps me he teaches me how to throw up my leg and spin with it in the air. Which is harder then it looks. Wayyyy harder.

--------TIME skip hours later (it's now 6am)

"Oh shit, I have to go! Vannesa is probably wondering where I am!"

"Alright well bye Gregory love you! See ya tomorrow!"

"Bye Evan love you too!"

I get home thinking about how we said we loved each other. But that was a friendly way right? So much has gone on. I really think I like him.

Evan .

Elizabeth afton pov the next day 2am

I've noticed that Evans been sneaking out lately. To where he goes I have not a clue. I think I'll follow him for black mail. Daddy will be proud of me. I LOVE BALLET <3

I wait for Evan to head out the door. Then I put on my cute hello kitty shoes and follow after him. I grabbed my phone to take pics for blackmail. Hehehe I am so evil! Is that Gregory? But dad banned them from seeing each other.. BLACKMAIL! I Take a couple of photos and just stay the whole time their there.

Evan seems to be teaching Gregory ballet. Wait there moving. I follow them to an ice cream shop where they proceed to buy some ice cream. Both being basic bitches end up buying vanilla and chocolate.

OH SHIT THERE COMING THIS WAY. After that I just run back home. Can't wait to tell dad.

--------TIME SKIP -later

I rush into my father's office right before ballet class.

"Daddy! DADDY!"

"What."

"LOOK AT WHO EVANS BEEN SEEING!"

And with that Evan rushes Into the room.
My father examines the photo very closely.

"Evan I told you not to talk to that boy! And from here it says you been out in the middle of the morning! Your grounded for a months."

"B-BUT DAD HE-"

"NO BUTS GO TO YOUR ROOM. As for you..."

Here it is all I need is a (I'm proud of you) tysm daddy!

"Your grounded for 3 months."

"WHAT WHY."
Two-bit of emotional abuse
"Elizabeth no one likes a snitch. You were also seeking out. Im DISIPONTED Elizabeth. Now go to your room fuckin waste of time."

"But daddy!"

"ELIZABETH I DONT WANNA FUCKIN HEAR IT. GOD DAMNIT YOU CHILDREN ARE ANOYING!"

End tw
I start crying as I run to my room. I thought he changed. I didn't think he would be mean anymore.

I'll make you proud I promise!

--------------------------------------------------------------worda: 756
a/n yeah so I felt I had to add some cannon stuff like the fact that William emotionally abused Elizabeth. But um yeah I'm sorry it took so long I had bad writers block!