10: The date part 2

Michael pov:
I rush over to hengrys to see if he has any clue onto where my mother might be. Tho I'm not entirely sure myself I want to see her. I knock on the door and right when he opens it ask him about it. He leads me downstairs.

"Well you see Micheal I'm not supposed to be here. I'm supposed to be in hell. If you really want to know there's a ballora in the mega pizzaplex. Your father wanted to bring back the family so he made diy animatronics of the ones you all posses.

He thought your mother possed ballora but no she posses the other ballora the fake one he made."

"Where can I find it?"

"The mega pizzaplex I just told you."

"Okay where Charlotte?"

"With the missing children."

"Alright."
Evan POV

Me and Gregory were walking around the pizzaplex towards the kitchen. Gregory was rambling about Glamrock Freddy. I don't see what he sees. All animatronics are mean.

"Rock and roll."

"What?" I say hearing someone say that.

"Oh hey little guy you must be new here. Hello Gregory."

I just stand in shock I hate animatronics.

"Yeah we're on a date. I MEAN-" Gregory exclaims.

"That's kind of gay Gregory." The animatronic says.

Gregory pov ^^
"It's not gay!"

"What are you boyfriends?"

"Go to hell Monty."

"Wow"

I look over to find Evan all nervous. Damn he must really hate animatronics he looks like he's about to cry. Note ing the fact in my head.

"What do you want anyway Monty. Can you leave please?"

"Damn okay be that way."

He walks away and I see Evan with a thank you type look on his face. We walk over to the fridge and take some left over pizza which I give each of us 2. We then sit down and eat after eating I open my mouth to talk.

"Evan I'm really glad you came."

"I am too Gregory."

"I like spending time with you."

"Yeah I um I hope we can do this again."
He says smileing.

"I hope so too."

Fuck it

I lean in towards Evan and kiss him passionately.

I love him so much
--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
Words: 369

alright it's short but you wanted another chapter right? I got great ideas I just don't know which ones to use for the next chapter. I think it might be denial but writers block form anyway.