07 : The Confused Walk

Nakakailang minuto na kami ni Grunge sa aming paglalakad, maingat at tahimik pa rin dahil kahit saan kami pumunta ay may mga kookoo na dumaraan. It's like a usual zombie movie I have watched before. The only exception is I am at that movie. One of the characters who seems to be here to solve this mess. Grunge is as confused as I am. Naiintindihan ko kung bakit nananahimik din siya.

"The...the moon's energy...it talked about whose hands will come and get it."

Hindi pa rin mawala-wala sa isip ko ang mga sinabi ng kookoo na iyon. The way he speaks, and thinks is different. Ang pamamaril at pagkumpirma ko na may mga tao nga rito na hindi naapektuhan ng failed vaccines, it is all so weird. Deep down in my intuitions, it is saying this parallel world is our true enemy. Not the god's children or infamously known as the demi-beasts, not anyone but this parallel world itself.

"I have been walking and walking...to find you here. The real culprit of this failed mass vaccines are the ones who hold the power and the real cure. Please, help us. We will die if this continues."

That one was telling us exactly what is happening. He was warning us, too. Malaki talaga ang hinala kong ang mga bumaril sa kaniya pati na rin ang mga nagbalak na patamaan kami ay isa sa mga dapat naming iwasan o alamin kung ano ang tunay na motibo.

"A parallel world means you have your parallel body in here,"

But this one right here is the most interesting part that I have heard from him. Ibig sabihin, lahat kami sa orihinal na mundo ay may kaparehas na katawan. What would I look like? Probably the same but does she have the same prowess I possess? Even better, are all the parallel bodies of all the chosen ones here? That is interesting.

"He was telling us about the government and some kind of plan." I said na kaagad na ikinatingin sa akin ni Grunge. Medyo dismayado ang mukha niya at napabuntonghininga pa. "What?"

"You know that it is harder to listen to you than safely walk on these corridors, ano?" he hissed. "Nakailang beses na ako ng pagkakasabi na ipapaliwanag nga sa iyo lahat kapag naroroon na tayo, hindi ba?"

"Where? Some kind of headquarters for us chosen ones here? Tss."

"You can call it that."

"Nandoon din ba si Ligaya?"

Sandali siyang napapikit. Mukhang nagpipigil ng inis sa akin. "Well, if you said he left you alone because you were stubborn and is a bad companion on the road, yes, maybe naroroon na nga siya kagabi pa."

Napatango na lang ako. "Good."

"Why? What do you want from him?"

"Revenge."

"For leaving you behind because of your stupidity? That's not called a revenge. That's called being petty. You look like a chosen one, but you do not think and act like one, Lilac Serpentine."

"You do look like a chosen one. Pinagpalang-pinagpala ka na kakaagad just by possessing that beautiful face. If I met you before him, I might have obsessed at you."