Obsession

#LYObsession

Nina was in her office when someone knocked on the door. "Come in," says Nina.
"Good morning babe," says Pilla. "What?! Anong babe?" the former replied.

Pilla started to grin and going closer to Nina. "What are you doing, Pilla?" Nina widened her eyes. "What do you think am I doing? Don't you remember the night we were together?"

Pilla pulled Nina's collar that made the latter get closer to her. "Pilla, stop!" Nina shouted. "Why? You like it right? I do know that Rea is just your temporary girlfriend. Why don't you make me your forever?" Pilla flirtatiously replied while her face was real close to Nina's.

"Pilla, stop this!" Nina then pushed Pilla away from her which made her sit.

Pilla almost kissed Nina. While the latter's trying to stand, someone opened the door.

It was Rea. She saw Pilla in pain. "What is happening?!" Rea shouted. She saw Nina with her nervous face and messy collar. "Stop your obsession, Pilla! You can find someone else!" she added.

"Why? What would you do? Kill me?" says Pilla with her widened eyes. "No, but I will show you what Nina really deserve," Rea replied.

"Go out! Kung ayaw mong masaktan!" Rea shouted to Pilla. "Let me see your love for her Ms. Rea," says Pilla giving an emphasis to the word 'love'. She then went out because their employees can see them from the transparent wall.

Rea went closer to Nina and fixed her collar. She then closed the blinds. "Hun, are you okay?" Rea asked her. Nina didn't say anything out of shockness. The former then hugged her and they started to cry.

"Hun, I'm here na, okay? I won't let Pilla get closer to you again," says Rea as they were both sobbing.

"Do you want to go home na?" Rea asked her.  "No. I'm fine. I should finish my works. I can stay hanggang 6 p.m." Nina replied.

It's now 6 p.m. and the employees are starting to go home. Nina composed herself for Rea. "Ah, hun, let's go na. Uwi na tayo," says Nina. The latter stood up and held the former's hand.

Rea insisted to drive and there was a silence the whole time.

They're now at home and Nina insisted to cook while Rea insisted to prepare the table.

They were sitting opposite each other. As they were eating, Nina started to sob and so was Rea.

"It w-wasn't Pips, right? Hindi si Pilla 'yun. Pa'no sya naging ganon? I thought she liked me lang. She's obsessed, Rea. How can I remove it from her? I-I don't like that Pilla. I like the one who is...my business partner and my friend," she was crying non-stop.

"Hun, hindi ko rin inakalang magagawa 'yun ni Pilla. Hindi ko inakalang magagawa ko rin yung ginawa ko kanina. Nagulat ako nung nakita ko yun. When I was about to say hi to her, she opened your door na. Akala ko may importante lang na sasabihin. I'm so sorry. Napigilan ko sana sya sa gagawin nya kung kinausap ko muna sya. I'm so sorry, Nina. I'm so sorry, wala akong nagawa para maiwas ka sa sitwasyon na 'yun." Rea says.

Rea went to Nina then hugged her from its nape as they were both crying.

Pilla's at her home, chilling like she has done a good thing.

While looking at her picture together with Nina, she thought,"Sana naman nakita na ni Nina kung sino dapat n'yang mahalin. We have done the thing. But I feel like there is something na hinanap ko pa. Maybe, a hug? stare? I don't know. Basta, I will not resign and I know she won't fire me. We're business partners after all. Mapapasakin ka rin, Nina at hindi sa walang kwentang Rea na 'yan. I'll show you what you deserve."

In the living room

Rea prepared Nina's clothes for her to take a shower. "Hun, nakahanda na 'yung damit mo," says Rea as the latter's sitting on the couch. Nina then went closer to Rea then hugged her. "Thank you, Hun" says Nina. "I'm always here, Hun. I won't leave you, okay?" Rea replied.

Nina parted their hug and cupped Rea's cheeks. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you," Nina says. "I love you so much," Rea replied.

Rea kissed Nina's forehead.

-----

Nina prepared their breakfast.

"Good morning, Hun. Let's eat na," she said to Rea who just woke up.

Rea was a little shocked about how Nina acted.

"Ayos ka na ba?" Rea asked her. "Yes, Hun. I should move on. Thank you," Nina replied.

Rea smiled at her.

While eating, Rea wanted to ask something and Nina can notice it.

"What's in your mind, Hun? Tell me," Nina said.

"Uh--ano lang....kelan ka bibitaw sa partnership n'yo?" Rea asked her.

Nina stopped from eating then looked at Rea.

"Hun. I will not. We're growing pa lang e. I can't do that," Nina said.

Rea nodded and gave her a fake smile as a response.

Nina was sitting on the couch and Rea was cleaning the table as the latter's phone rang. It was Victor. "Pano mo nakuha yung number ko?" she asked.

"Is it important?" Victor replied and Rea didn't say anything. "Okay, can I invite you to our hotel. You know, we will open our new hotel next week and I want you to first try it," he said.

"No" Rea replied shortly.

"Will your father like this? Well, I think he won't. What do you think?" He said. "Why don't you just court someone else? We can manage our family's company" she said.

"Why can't you love me the way I want you to?" he asked. "Because you can't force someone to love you just because you want them to" she replied.

Victor ended the call.

She sure won't marry him.