Forever

#LYForever

Today's the wedding day of Rea and Nina. The two are so excited and so are their friends and family.

Everyone's ready, they are now all at the park where the two first met.

The whole set was amazing, it was full of roses that Nina requested and the chairs were wooden as Rea requested.

The demolished park that turned into an empty space turned into a garden-like place.

As Nina was walking toward Rea, the latter saw her future with the former—buying a house, having kids, playing with cats, and playing with her.

As Nina was standing beside Rea, the former couldn't help but whisper, I love you.

"I love you too," Nina whispered.

Nina held Rea's arms and then they walked together down the aisle.

"Do you Rea, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you Nina, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

They shared I dos and the two then started to share their vows.

"Nina, I thank you for letting our relationship go to another level. Just like what you always do, I promise to take care of you and love you the way you deserve to be loved. I promise to tell everything to you, no lies! At kahit pumuti man ang buhok ko, manghina man ang mga tuhod ko, I will never get tired of loving you. I love you, Honey," said Rea.

"Rea, I thank you for giving a chance our relationship to go to another level. I will take care of you, my love. I promise to love you for the rest of my life. If you ever get tired of loving me, I will wait for you just like what I did before. And If I will ever forget everything about my life, I will never forget loving you. I love you, Hon," said Nina.

They pour tears and they were smiling as they put the rings on each other's fingers.

The wedding ceremony successfully ended with the preacher declaring their marriage and a kiss the two women shared.

They spent their first night as a married couple in a hotel.

They were on the balcony, hugging under the moon. Rea's neck on Nina's shoulders while embracing the latter.

"Hon..." Nina spoke.

"Hmm?"

"I love you.." said Nina.

"I love you too," said Rea.

Rea then picked something from her pockets. Nina then felt her hands snaking on her neck.

"What is it, my wife?"

She then felt Rea's putting a necklace on her. It was a full moon necklace.

"Wow. Thank you, honey," she said with a soft voice.

Rea again embraced her, "I bought it 6 years ago. I wanted to give this to you as I confess my love to you but torpe 'to e. Pero ngayong asawa na kita, I think this is the right time to give that to you."

Nina faced her and then said, "Me too. I have a gift for you."

"What is it?"

"Close your eyes."

She closed her eyes and Nina gave a her peck on her lips.

Rea smiled–chuckled as she opened her eyes.

Nina hugged her and she reciprocated.

As they were still under the moon, Rea said, "I will never forget ---"

She was interrupted when Nina spoke, "I will never get tired of---"

Then they both said,

"Loving You"

END

© 2022
Written by:
-Pat (patrntrayy)