*03👻

Xavier POV

Rise and shine young men, I heard Dad said knocking on our room door

Kentrell groan then he shrink more into his duvet

I won't repeat myself, Dad said

I lazily got up from my bed and drag myself to Kentrell side of the room, I  went straight to his bed and remove the duvet from him, he whine trying to take it from me

Xavier he groan and I chuckle

You need to get up let's get ready for school

Why?

Because we need.....

I heard you the first time, idiot! I'm asking why wake me when you aren't ready yourself? Are we supposed to bath together or something? He asked, eyes still close and I sigh. Just finish then come wake me, he said now snatching the duvet from me and covering himself....

I left him and went to take my bath, when I stepped out he was already up towel tied around his waist, his clothes neatly arranged on the bed so as his bag, I took a good look at his clothes, its a ripped black paired of jean trouser, ash coloured ripped shirt, an oversized ash sweater and a black and white sneakers, his bag was black.

This nigga is a fashion freak and guess what? I will be wearing something familiar to his.....

All this while I was busy staring at his clothes, Kentrell has gone to take his bath. He came back and start dressing up without saying a word to me...

Do you think this will go with this? I ask showing him a pair of blue t-shirt and a red short and he shook his head snatching them from me

You aren't wearing those while coming with me, he said and went straight to my wardrobe. I sigh and followed him...

He opened it and brought out a pair of ripped blue jean, a white t-shirt and stripped white and black big button up shirt then a black pair of sneakers and a black beanie to go, not thats it necessary.....

After dressing up I was amazed by the outcome not that a bad dresser or I'm ugly but with what he picked out for me, then the hair he braided for me, I look hot. I'm gonna cause trouble at school not that I don't do it all the time, roll my eyes.....

Unlike Kentrell who is chocolate in complexion ( brown skin), I'm light skin with a curly dark long hair which I'm very proud of, 5"6 tall, I love my height but seeing Kentrell taller than me I no longer know. To me, my dad and all my exes my face is perfect, Trell might be more handsome and shit but I'm still perfect, I have a body to die for not skinny not fat and I take my exercise serious maybe not like Trell who at 16 already look toned but like I said I have a perfect body to die for....

Kentrell stepped in front of me and arranged the beanie properly then stared at me for a while and his lips cracked into a smile

You're good to go, now let's go we are running late.....

Darn, I look hot as f**k! Better stay close to contact the fire, I smirk at him and he rolled his eyes picking up his bag and phone, stepping out of the room...

A quick picture I shouted and before he could protest I already took one unaware picture of him and damn he looks more hot than me...

Your turn he said and I pose then he snap a few pictures of me, smiling....

I don't like what I'm wearing, I whine just look at what you are wearing all eyes will be on you and its not fair, I want what you're wearing I whine

You're getting late on your first day and all you can think about is your choice of clothes? My Dad ask with a scowl