*10🍿

Xavier POV

.....will you just drop that shit already and accept defeat, we heard someone said and we all turn toward the direction of the voice......

The instructions came from a dude wearing a fancy black mask, he was standing in front of a black sport car, some group of people were standing randomly around him and they were all wearing a black mask except one dude who was typing away on his phone with no care.

My question now is, where the f**k did all this people come from? Like how did they appear here and we didn't notice...

The weird dude started laughing at what the mask dude said

And who are you to tell me what to do? The weird dude ask

I run this part of the street so you better runoff, he added and the mask dude chuckle

I am someone who just told you to drop that toy of yours and I advice you to obey without question and delay, the dude said softly with a smirk on his face

And if I say I won't, the weird dude ask furrowing his brow

You weren't given an option here, he said drop your toy and that's what the f**k you will do, another voice said in a low and dull tone. Immediately the weird dude saw that particular nigga without mask, he became scared and quickly kept his gun away.

I'm really sorry, I didn't know you know them boss, the weird dude said obviously shaking

Oh and if we didn't? the first dude ask, is this how you go around bullying harmless people, he seem pissed at the weird dude more than he should for some odd reason .

I'm sorry boss, he plead staring at the flood. And by the way he started it first, if only he kept that stupid mouth of his shut and gave me what I wanted, its wouldn't have gotten to this point, the weird dude pleaded his case, a little boldly even though you can tell he is dead scared.

I saw the nigga with a mask nod his head, walking toward the weird dude who was taking few step backward in fear.

Before I could say jack, the mask dude punch him hard on his lip, then his stomach and the weird dude staggered backward, bleeding from his now busted lip...

Boss I apologized, what was that for? He ask angrily trying to balance himself

Just then the mask dude punch him again, this time around really hard on his face, he try to balance himself but fell regardless..

This ain't funny, why the f**k are you hitting me? The weird dude groan out in a soft tone, his friends shift back in fear

The mask dude chuckle as he shot the dude on his left leg, the dude groan out in pain, his friends didn't move...

The mask dude didn't bother to answer his question.....

Now listen and listen very carefully, I don't want to see you anywhere near this two nigga, better mark their faces and keep off anything related to them, he growl angrily at him and the nigga nodded in fear, head facing the ground, leg bleeding badly.....

I was shakily up myself, the dude was that scary. For someone that seem not that older than me, he is hella scary. I wonder what gang boss he is?

I felt Trell wrap his hand around me, I look at him and he had a assuring smile on his face. For an unknown reason I felt really safe in his hands, even with what happening before my eyes....

Damn, dude am I speaking to myself? I heard the mask dude barked at the weird dude breaking my thought

Yes sir! I mean no sir.... I heard you loud and clear, you said keep off and thats exactly what I will do, the weird dude replied shaking badly in fear, tears stain on his face. His friends were in even worst condition than him and the mask dude didn't even look their way....