*11🥂

KENTRELL POV

We gotta move, Mr David is calling I said to Avi, who doesn't seem like he will be leaving anytime soon....

Yeah, I haven't start referring to him as my Dad yet but I'm sure working on it...

My friends weren't even puzzle at the fact that I called our Dad "Mr David" cos we can say they are use to it. At first they had questions but after getting to know we actually step brothers, they were like oh! Kiara still noted that we don't actually behave like step brothers but instead like real blood brothers.

Avi made it known to them that we don't become relation just by blood but by the connection and relationship we build with one another...

Mani get the f**k up, I just said your Dad is calling or do I need to spell it out for you? I ask annoyed at Avi annoying ass, like why do this nigga like putting me through stress...

But its too damn early, what do Dad even need us for at this time of the day? I sigh as I drag him from the bed..

Dude, he isn't ready to leave why don't you guys stay a little longer, at least have breakfast before you leave, please? Malik pleaded.

Avi went back to his previous possible while Donny and Kiara were just staring at us as if we are acting a movie or something, weird niggas!

I would like that, infact I would love that but his Dad needs us and since he keeps calling its must be urgent, I explain and my idiot of a step brother started giggling

What's funny? I ask annoyed

Dad is obviously just worried, he does that all the time. If he is around and I stay out too long he gets somehow worried, so don't piss on your short over it. He will stop calling after a while, just go back to bed when we get back home we will deal with whatever he wants, okay? He said and then nodded making himself comfortable in the bed, closing his eyes.

I spank his ass really hard and he jumped out of the bed, rubbing the spot I spanked while the others were busy laughing their ass out...

Ouch! Thats hurts alot, he whine.....

I said let's move and thats what we are going to do! I said in a final tone

You aren't my daddy Trell so be careful how you speak and act with me, he mug me really hard and I groan picking his clothes from where he kept them and threw them at him.

Now get dress, I'm giving you five minutes. Make sure when I come out of the restroom you are all ready, if not.... I warn then smirk

....and don't dare play with me! I finished walking out of the room towards the restroom....

I finish using the restroom, wash my hands and went back to Malik room. Everywhere is quiet so it obvious his parents aren't up yet or they went out already, its isn't really early like Avi claims, its actually 9:30am, we woke up late.

I open Malik door to meet everyone dressed up, I raised my eyebrow at them in a questionable manner...

Since you guys are leaving and you don't have a ride I decided to go too so I could be your ride, don't know about the others, Donny said.

Its late I have to get back home, my parents will be worried and secondly my project partner and I decides to start our project work today. I want to go prepare, we can meet up later though, Kiara say and I nod

What about you? I ask Malik

No excuse, I just feel like coming with you guys, Malik shrug

What about your project? Donny ask