*15🎭

Kentrell POV

I woke up the next day to see kareem cuddling to me on the couch, yeah we fell asleep on the couch after our long talk. My mind went to the discussion we had last night, I'm still a little surprised about it....

After Kareem calmed down, he went on and told me how he got to this point of his life, how he was picked up from the street by the nigga he lived with right now when he had no one to turn to after his lost. The dude owes this house and a couple of businesses here and there, he actually works under the dude.

The dude that helped him runs his own underground drug business which he was kinda in charge of with another dude right now. They are partners running the business on behalf of their boss who is the dude he was living with. His partner is older than him though, I think he said he is in his late twenties or early thirty.......

He said the only reason he was put in charge was because their boss says he trusts him and he knows how to run the drug business perfectly, he has game...

Lastly, he belongs to a gang and last night what really happened in front of his house was, another gang came looking for trouble in his own side of the street but he took control of it though and made sure he passed a powerful message to their leader....

You know I was really surprised he came clean to someone he just met. Dude just spent a day with me and spill everything about himself just like that.

I asked him, if this is how he is? What if I'm a spy from another gang? The nigga laughed really hard and ask me if he looks like a fool to me, I just stared at him blankly not getting his point...

Kareem informed me that after the first day he saw me, he went and did a lot of digging about me and since I moved here he have been watching me. And right now he knows all he need to know about me.

I won't lie, I was kinda scared when he told me few important details about me, he laughed when he saw my reaction...

My question right now was WHY? I'm not special or something, for him to go that far...

Why? I asked

Let's just say I wanted us to be friends,  right from the first day our eyes met. I like the energy you were giving out and you don't look or act like those niggas in the street, he said smiling while I just stared blankly at him....

So we friends? He asked

**********

I yawn as I recall our conversation, watching him sleep, he looks so peaceful.. This world can be so cruel to some people, here I was thinking I had the most painful childhood, sigh!

After few minutes of me just staring at the ceiling I decided to move, my arm he laid his head on, feel norm..

Why you moving so damn much? Kareem whine moving more of himself on me, eyes close....

Kareem, wake up. I need to leave now... I said softly, gently moving a string of hair from his face

Isn't it too early? He pout hugging me to himself....

Nope! I stated trying to move and he groan

Fine, five more minutes... He pleaded and I sigh

I know you had a partially bad night but you are doing extra this morning, I really need to leave to avoid getting into more trouble with my parents....

He groan as he finally stood up from me, I got up and stretched my numb body, then I went to his room to carry my bag while he went to the restroom. I came downstairs waiting for him to show up so I can bald him goodbye before leaving.....