18🔫

Karee POV

Immediately I left Trell, I went to the trap house to check how business is going....

Aye boss Dante dab me up

What's happening? I ask lighting a freshly rolled blut....

Nothing much just having a busy day as usual, Dante reply and I nod entering inside to see a truely busy house

Boss Jacobi is inside, something about him wanting to talk to you..

Okay, I nod walking off but he stop me

What you want? I puff out smoke, this shit is good

About what I wanted to talk to you about in class, he mumble softly

Nigga you need something? I frown. You know I hate wasting my time...

Hmm... Ca..n c..an w..e we m..eet up and talk somewhere else? It something private, he reply nervously and I stare dead at him for a minute...

Sure! I answer with a neutral face walking into my office to meet a patiently waiting Jacobi..

Thanks man, I heard Dante reply from inside my office...

Yes, I have my own private little-big space same as my partner. We are the boss here what do you expect...

Yo man, all good? I ask going to dab Jacobi up

Yeah! He reply calmly. Just wanted to check up on you, you know we partner and its been long we chitchat

I roll my eyes as I took a seat, staring at my phone. Nigga be lying, on God! I know he wants somethings but I nodded regardless.

Ben have been calling nor stop. Nigga saying something about wanting to meet up so I'm intentionally ignoring his call.

My man is coming over and I'm not trying to mess that up. I smile as my thought drift to Kentrell sexy ass..

Man you listening? I was jerk back to reality by Jacobi voice

Hmm...

What's going on, you being staring at your phone since you arrived. Expecting a call?

No, just.... I was cut short by the ringing tone of my phone. Ben is calling again... I sigh keeping the phone aside

You avoiding someone, Jacobi smirk and I laugh

Nope, just not interested in whatever this person wants right now..... So how is the sales going? I ask purposely removing the topic off me.

He sigh obviously understanding what I did.

Sales is great, infact better than last month... He reply and I smirk smashing my blut on a small ash tray on my table....

Drink? I ask heading to the mini bar in my office, he nod....

Your phone still ringing, he say blowing out smoke through his mouth

I shrug, handling a glass of hennesy to him....

Why don't you just pick up and find out what the person wants, he relax more into his seat

I roll my eyes, taking a big gulp of my drink...

You think boss will be visiting this month? I ask ignoring his statement

He shrug, you know boss like surprising us...

How do you think the shipment with our Mexico client will go? This a big shipment, He say. Will you be in charge again?.....

.....you know for an odd reason the Mexico boss's son seem to pick a special likeness towards you and whenever you handle the business it always goes extremely well.. He added smoking his blut