27🌥

Xavier POV

Hmm... So when you planning on coming out to me? 'I stare curiously at Kentrell, who was so busy with his phone- "watching Tiktok videos"..

'Shake my head'

He looked up from his phone and gave me a confuse look. Seeing I didn't bother clarifying nothing, he ask'   What you talking about?

I dunno 'I gave him a stupid look, matching his confused one

If you dunno, how you expect me to know? Nigga, do you look like a mind reader to you? 'He chuckle, going back to his phone

So, you seriously have nothing to tell me? 'I ask now staring dead at him, a slight frown on my face

Man, I really don't know what you getting at

Oh, really?

Kentrell sigh, dropping his phone on the bed, as he turn his sitting posture towards me, now giving me all his attention.

Avi, if there is something you like to know, ask directly and stop beating around the bush. I can't even focus on my Tiktok, because some people choose this time, to talk about something that's not paying me! 'he grumble the last sentence more to himself'

Hmm.... So you don't know?

God! 'He groan' Nigga if I do, will I keep asking? Avi, just- 'he sigh' if you want to talk to me, talk to me directly 'he scrunched up his face

I stared hard at him, to see if he's seriously playing with me right now' You playing with me, right? 'I move over to the bed and sat next to him....

Kentrell said nothing, he just stared back at me with a blank expression....

Who Kareem to you? 'I finally let the question out

Hmm? 'He furrow his brow

I kept quiet, as I watch him digest the question

Who Kareem to me, asin? 'He ask looking lost as fuck

You dumb? or you trying so hard to act  dumb? 'I raise my brow at him' Our little date a while back... 'I drop a hint'

Oh! 'Kentrell roll his eyes then scoff' That was no date, we met coincidentally and hanged out. That was all, that was all about 'he wave off with a small smile'

So you not gonna admit, Kareem was giving you love eyes, through out that so called outing? 'I ask in a "are you kidding me expression"

Oh- he was? 'He ask with genuine curiosity that I almost fell for it...

Damn! Nigga you can't be serious! 'I groan'

What? 'He chuckles'  That's his business, why you dragging me into it?

Seriously? Guy come on... That dude is literally all over you and you just sit there playing along, and here you are, saying it his business? Can you literally hear yourself?

What I do? And beside, you all be forcing shit that nigga ain't say. I thought it was something serious sef 'he kiss his teeth, mumbling to himself, as he pick up his phone and resume watching his Tiktok'

So all I just said, not important?

Kentrell shrug' Guy free me na!....

Man, Kareem likes you and he giving you a full bitter leaf green light. You just the one who's dumb about it, just like you were with Donny's ass. 'I stated a matter of fact to him

Well, not my fault I ain't thinking like them. We friends that's all I know, now let me watch my Tiktok in peace, please! 'He palm both hands together, in a pleading manner'...