*13🥢

Xavier POV

Today have being going extremely well. I accept I was angry when Trell woke me up early but then again its Trell and I can't obviously be mad at him for long...

To be frank, I don't know what's wrong with me when its comes to Kentrell. I can't get mad at him, I try to make him happy all the time and I'm more of myself when I'm around him. I don't just know what that boy is doing to me. Its has gotten to the extent, even Dad notice I behave differently since he move in with us...

I even went as far as suggesting to Dad, just last week to get us a queen size bed and take out our bunk. Its not like I often use mine any way, I'm mostly on his bed and he isn't complaining. I think I sleep more peacefully when I'm sleeping next to him on his bed...

What are you thinking about? Malik ask breaking me from my thought...

Man nothing, I reply running my hand through my hair, I think its over grown I need to cut it soon before Trell start making jest of me over it....

If you say so

There was silent in the room as Malik went back to scrolling through Instagram.

This Noami girl is pretty, are you going to hit? He ask staring hard at a picture of Noami, my assignment partner...

Nah, I will pass. I have more important thing to think about, I reply relaxing more into my chair

Man why? Shawty bad! Just take a look at her Xavier. I will advice you not to miss your opportunity, he says grinning and I groan

Leek, I said I'm not interested...

So I can go for her? He ask eyes beaming eagerly

Yes, you can if you want to buttttt......

Buttttt what? He ask

I'm not helping you get her, nah nah!

No problem, just her number will do...

Thaaaattttt...... You will also get from her yourself, I jest grinning hard

Man! Don't do your guy like this 'na

I have spoken! I said picking up my phone

Fine, if you ain't giving I might as well steal it, he said side eyeing me and I started laughing

Man I'm just kidding, I will give you the number no need for you to secretly try to snoop around my phone but no matter what happen don't tell her I gave it to you...

Malik smile, thanks man!

What are friends for, you know I always got you....

Really? He ask still smiling

Ofcourse, I answered sitting properly staring at him. Why are you acting all surprised by my statement?

I thought you only got Trell, the way you are always moving along side with him like his fucking shadow...

Gessh, that's how I do? I ask laughing awkwardly

Forgive me man, but when its comes to Trell you are clingy as f**k. I'm even surprise you let him go to his assignment partner's place all by himself, especially with the way you just dislike the nigga for no just cause, Malik reply not even looking at me

I ain't clingy! I protest and Malik gave me a look that said it all....

Fine then, maybe a little. Malik just chuckle shaking his head...

Okay fine, maybe I am but who wouldn't if he had that dude as a brother! I said smiling finally accepting the truth I already know but what I didn't realize was people are taking note....