*09🍳

Xavier POV

Its being over a month since we started school and funny enough we are heading to Biology class right now.

Its Friday and we happens to be strolling to our next class....

Truthfully speaking I'm tired of school, just this short period of resumption, we have being blessed with tons of assignment, group project, tests and class activities.

I'm fed up and this morning I didn't want to come to school but still here I am. Sigh!

I hate school! I groan and Donny chuckled

And we are going for biology class, what can be worst, Kiara said

You all are just lazy, why can't you be more like Malik who seems eager? Trell ask

Dude I'm not just eager for this class but also the rest classes for today, I want all classes done so we can go chill out at my place.. Malik said

Oh! Right I totally forgot about that, Trell said laughing nervously

You dare not! You guys promised on Monday, Malik said mugging Trell while the rest of us kept quiet

That's absolutely right, on Monday during lunch Malik asked us his new group of friends to come over to his place on Friday (which is today) to hang out and most of the group said yes, except Trell and Donny...

Donny excuse was very silly, he said its simply because Trell said no, very funny right? He said since Trell isn't coming over, he will hang out with him instead and Trell furrow an eyebrow at him. To be frank, I'm suspecting that nigga, he always want to be around my brother for an unknown reason.

Dude we are two different people, so don't let's my decision influence you, Trell replied...

So why aren't you coming? Malik asked Trell

Simple, I have tons of unfinished assignment, group project that have to be summited next Monday, Trell answered

So do us! and we still agree to chill for the rest of firday after we must have had a long stressful week, so I think you should do the same, Malik said

Is not like you have any choice here, if I'm going you are going, I said

Whatever! He shrugged.

He knows he can't really argue with me because I always win or let just say he let me win every time. I think, well not just me, our friends too thinks Trell pamper me too much that why I no longer respect him not like he cares much about the respect, he said and I quote "if you are good, I'm good".

So my place after school? Malik ask breaking me from my thought

Yeah! We replied

We were all seated in our normal seat, Donny was talking to his bae, yes that nigga has a hot girlfriend but still act clingy with my brother. As for the rest of us you can say we are still working on it, Malik and I are getting positive replied but Kiara and Trell I can't say the same thing for them.

Trell problem is he's hella selective. A lot of girls both our class, juniors and seniors have came for him, like this nigga got a lot of girls and not surprisingly guys crushing on him but they don't seems to be the one for him.

Trell has the title of the second most handsome male in the whole of Winners high school after Kareem who is the first. I don't even think Kareem deserve that title because I think I look more handsome than him and his group of football players put together but anyway I think his fame, vibes and award got him that title.

While, can you believe Kiara is crushing on Aaron? Like I thought that girl was feeling me but was shocked when she came clean to us after we pressure her to, because we notice she was always different when Aaron was around us.